🐚The Sea Witch Game 3-2🐚

#AUTHOR POV#

As the light shines, the silver-haired man that stands under it smiles proudly looking at the rest of the students in the lounge. He soon started his speech.

"Well well, It seems like there are so many poor unfortunate souls that can't fulfill our agreement. Welcome back to the place where it all begin. My name is Azul Ashengrotto. I am the head of Octavinelle, the boss of Monstro Lounge and the man who will be your master from this day on."

He said while gesturing his hands towards the crowd. The crowd starts to buzz with disagreement with what Azul said.

"In accordance with the contract, from now until you graduate, I will have you work for me to the bone as my servant."

"THIS IS A FRAUD!" one voice booms through the lounge. Azul then looks at the boy that shouting the words before nodding.

"I believe you are the first year, Ace Trappola. Calling it a 'Fraud' is rather rude. The Paper and notebook I gave you as part of the contract should have had a perfect plan for taking the test. If you followed it, you should have no problem scoring over 90 points." He smiles

"That right. I got 92." Said Ace.

"That wonderful! I'm overjoyed that it was of use to you."

"BUT THAT BEFORE I KNOW THERE WILL BE THIS PLENTY OF STUDENTS TO COMPETE!"

"That right. There no way we all make it to the top 50 if you give out this many notebooks!" Said Deuce.

"Do you understand the concept of 'Duty Confidential'? The idio- I mean, everyone who relied on me had their own reason for doing so but... who made a contract for what reasons and under what conditions are all deeply connected to an individual's privacy. That I can't simply go around revealing to others, no?" Said Azul while smiling.

"I'm a very honest man afterall~. You can look on page 127 of the contract and you see the clause about confidentiality." Azul continued while pointing towards the page of the paper.

"T-then what gonna happen to the fire magic that I gave you as the collateral for the notebook?" Ask Grim with a nervous look.

The other student starts to have a realization on their face as they look at Azul in panic.

"Oh, so that's why Grim and the others didn't use their magic for this past few days," said Asmodeus as he watched the whole scene.

"My~. Such a devilish idea." Said Elizabeth.

The rest of the students start to get heated up especially after Azul says that their magic is for him to control and decide. In the middle of it, Jack who can't hold it any longer starts to shout.

"I have enough of this pathetic display!" Jack suddenly shouts as all the head turns to him.

"Jack! Y-you here to save us!" shouted Grim.

"Hm... You are? You don't have an anemone... We are currently in the middle of a staff meeting. If it doesn't pertain to you, could you please leave?" said Azul as he scoffed.

"Doesn't pertain me? I wanted to study hard to beat a bunch of guys who used their own brain fair and square. But because of you it was all for nothing. I'm plenty involved!" said Jack with pissed face.

"Grgh... him and his weird way of justice..." Said Ace while clutching his stomach.

"And you don't get a wrong idea. Those who make a greedy deals, those who rely on others, I don't want to be bros with any of them! If you want then solved this own problem yourself." said Jack towards Ace.