🦁 The Rebel 2-5 🦁

#AUTHOR POV#

The Yodhira group just finished the PE session and is now on their way back to the dorm for a break. Kalego-sensei is a bit merciful because after Raina finished attacking almost all of the students, he allowed us to go back. Yes, only the Yodhira dorm. The rest? They got an extra lesson because they lost.

"You are so amazing, Raina-chan~"

"Raina-chi, sugoi!!!"

Raina only blushes because of the compliment. Iruma just looks at his sister proudly. Of course, Raina going to be a winner. That harsh training is not for nothing. When Raina remembers her master, she can only laugh awkwardly.

"Fyuh... Now, that we can take a break before the next lesson-"

"The culprit for the string of accidents has made off with our magical pens! CATCH RUGGIE BUCCHIE THIS INSTANT!!" Shout a familiar voice from the first floor.

The group looks at each other and goes to the windows to see the action. As they expected, Riddle is the one shouting, and Ace along with Deuce is in the pursuit of someone.

"Is that..."

"Ruggie from Savanaclaw..."

"and Grim also join the chase."

The group looks at the chase like seeing something entertaining. They even start a bet among themselves. Whatever Ruggie can get out unscathed or will he be captured. Raina and Iruma sweatdrop at their friend's attic.

"... Those boys really are unpatient, huh?"

"No kidding..."

The chase becomes pretty wild as Ruggie jumps off the gate of the terrain and enters the other hallways. The Yodhira group is already on their wings to see the chase much better. Leaving only Raina, Iruma, Asmodeus, and Clara on the ground.

"Shishishi! That's all you can do with the three of you? You are not much are ya." Ruggie taunted. Ace, Deuce, and Grim who chase after him are already out of breath.

"Shishishi! Compared to the backstreet in the slums, this is a cakewalk. And even if you manage to capture me, how you going to prove that I'm a culprit? You don't have any evidence that I was the one that injured them. Did anyone see me use magic?" Ruggie taunted.

"T-that was..."

"Next time you chase me around, have your ducks in a row first. Try as much as you like though, next time will probably imposible for you, too. Oh, and I leave the magical pens I took here. Bye-bye~" With that Ruggie left the group alone.

"Ni-san, look! Is that Trein-sensei?" They look at the older teacher that walked in the rush towards the commotion.

He definitely hears a ruckus and decides to investigate. The demon group that sees the teacher start to come in their direction just return back through the open windows and act like they didn't see anything.

"Mister Trapolla! Mister Spade! And Grim! What with all this ruckus?!" Ask Trein and Lucius followed behind him.

"Proffesor! This is not what it look like!"

"You know that running in the hallways is not allowed. Dete-"

"Ace!! Deuce!! Why are you all still in the hallways?! Hurry up! Kalego-sensei is already- Oh. Good day, Prof. Trein." Raina suddenly shows up from the corner and greets Trein.

"Miss. Suzuki. Is something the matter?"

"Ah! Nothing that important. Kalego-sensei is asking for these three since an hour ago but they didn't show up so I been asked to fetch them. I'm sorry for the interruption, Professor! I can return later if you want..." Raina said to Trein with an apology look. Trein looks at Raina's eyes and sighs.