Prologue 0-8

I'm suck at fighting scene. Hopefully in the future it will be better. I really love all of you~. Thank you for liking the story this far. I try to update more often.

*Nervously look at my other books*

... While focusing on other book and my college assignment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#RAINA POV#

"It looks like, we didn't need to waste our time searching for that monster anymore," Asmodeus said while peeking from behind the tree. The monster is already waiting in front of the cave.

"Yep. Still scary like the first time..." Iruma said looking at the monster.

"Now, this is our objective. Lure the monster as far as we could from the cave and trap it with something." Raina said giving out the plan.

"Can we just fight that thing off?" Grim suggested.

"We can't do that or the cave entrance will get crumbled. I, Grim, Ace, and Deuce would be in charge to lure the monster out. Asmo-kun and Ni-san shall watch the entrance and the timing to get back inside to get the crystal." I start telling them the strategy.

"But this is important, If in any scenario the monster manages to break free while we are still in the cave, run and don't fight unless for defend. We didn't want the cave to break down while we were inside, right?" I remind them. The others nod. All of us then get to our position.

"I do hope you manage to learn a few wind spells, Ace?" I tease him.

"What with the name called?"

"You don't like it?"

"Nah, called me whatever. It's kinda....nice. Just don't get the wrong idea."

"Okayyyy then. Good luck out there, Ace-chan~"

"W-wh? Hey, you!" Aw, how cute. He blushing. I think this one will be quite interesting to have around. After arriving close to the monster, I start the plan.

"Yaho~. Mr.monster. Over here!" The monster looks at me and starts to raise his arm threateningly.

"Can we not fight? I just kinda need that little stone inside the cave. I'm sure you have no problem with that, right?"

"Another.... Thief.... Le..ave.....LEAVE! STONE IS MINE!" He start to throw his pickle around and almost hit me in the head if I didn't dodge by jumping to another area.

"I take that as no. Then, let's see if you can catch me~" I start running while throwing a few comments to keep the monster's attention at me. And it works so far. I look at a certain area.

"Now!" I shout while keep running.

"Ok, I got this! Let's go! {Extra Largest Tempest!}" A big wind starts to appear like a tornado.

"And the great Grim Fire Special! FFGNAH!" This combo creates a fire tornado that surrounding the monster.

"DEUCE!" I signaling Deuce that stands behind the monster to cast his magic now.

"Calm down.... Take aim.... The biggest and heaviest thing I know... {COME FORTH! CAULDRON!}" The biggest cauldron appears from the sky and just flatly drops in the monster's body, successfully pinning it down.

"Not what I expecting... But it works." I said with a clap to Deuce.

"We got it! Nice work Everyone! The monster looks flat as a pancake just like Ace earlier." Grim cheer.

"You didn't need to bring that up. Geez, today is not just my day..." Ace scolds Grim.

"The next team should get inside already. Ace-chan, Deuce, Grim you go check on them. I need to go see Clara first."