Prologue 0-1

"Rai-chan! Wake up!"

"Huh? Ni-san? Why is it so dark? Is this a coffin?"

"What should we do?! Are we dead?"

"Crap they coming! Gonna open this lid! Ugh! It wouldn't budge! Time for my special move. There! It's open" I can see the lid is moving and soon we are blinded by a light. When I open my eyes all I can see is a strange place with another coffin lay in there and quite weird clothes. This is not an illegal cult, right?

"What? You wake up already?!"

"A talking raccoon?" I giggle at my brother's word.

"No, Ni-san! He is a cat. A talking Cat."

"I'M NOT A RACOON OR EVEN A CAT! I'm the great Grim the one who gonna become the great magician in the world! Now give me your clothes!" He said to me while trying to grab my clothes.

"Get off from my sister!" Ni-san just throws him out like a doll before taking my hand and start to run.

"Where are we going?"

"We need to find Asmodeus and Clara first!" Each turn only leads to different hallways. Even I cannot see where I coming from. From room to room but no sight of Asmodeus and Clara.

"Where do you think you going! If you think you can escape from great Grim then you will face my wrath!" Oh great! This cat again.

WHOOSH!

"Fffgna?! What is this?"

"This is called a whip of love. Perfect for misbehaving children like you. Now then... Why would you leave a gate on your own?" The man with a bird mask comes to us and starts to scold us. Who is this guy? Iruma is also thinking about the same thing.

"IRUMA-SAMA! RAINA-SAMA!"

"IRUMA-CHI! RAINA-CHI!"

"And you also create another problem. These 2 students will not shut up about my need to find you first. Come along now. We must hurry for the Ceremony will finish soon. Your 4 is the only one left." We look at each other before deciding to follow this strange-looking man.

"Um... Sir, what is this place?"

"Oh? Did the teleportation do something towards your memory? Don't worry it happen all the time and for I'm gracious let me explain about this place that your step in. This is NRC or Night Raven College." He proceeds to explain about the college history, how lucky we are to be chosen, etc.

"Goodness, If you want to bring familiar try to control it, kay?"

"That is not ou-"

"You already breaking many rules. Next time put a least on your cat familiar."

"Sir with all due respect, he is nor ou-"

"Now we arrive~ "

"How dare him?! Try to ignore the Future Demon Kings and worse my beloved mate, Raina-sama?! Shall I burn him, Iruma-sama? Raina-sama?" Asmodeus offer and already lighting a flame to throw towards so proclaim headmaster. I immediately holding him back and shaking my head indicating No as the answer. Thankfully he understands.

The big door starts to open. "I can't believe it! For we forget about these 4 students." Sir Crowley sigh. Our eyes only darting towards a big room. All the students wear the clothes same as us. I holding Clara so she wouldn't start to make a ruckus in unknown territory. Sir Crowley then lead us towards a big mirror with a face in there.

"Now stand in front of the mirror and let it see your soul."

What the? And mind you that we still have our hoods on so all the students still cannot see my shocking face. I look at Ni-san and he nod. Both of us step in at the same time.