🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-4🌹

I'm sorry if in this chapter Iruma character seems a little bit off (╥﹏╥). I'm still try to understand his character more deeply.

Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

The group manages to get into their class in time. After that little flying section, Ace and Deuce swear that is the most intense flying they ever got.

"We lucky this time..." Raina said after disperse her wings.

"Quite an exercise we have there..."

"Woohoo! That was fun!" Said Clara hopping down from Asmodeus's back.

"Um... you both, okay?" Iruma said looking at 2 boys and a cat that still laying down on the floor.

"We... okay...Humph!"

"There. There." Raina just calmly soothing their back to make them feel better.

[1st period - Potions]

The most elegant teacher with a long black and white fur coat comes with a dramatic effect. He stands in front of the desk and looks all around the classroom. His eyes land in Raina and he smiles before return his sharp gaze back to the rest of the class.

"So you all are the fresh faces in my homeroom. Hmm, there are some rare hair colors in the bunch. Not bad. Make sure to take proper care of it daily. My name is Divus Crewel. You may feel free to call me Master Crewel." He introduces himself.

"Ah! Doggy-sensei~"

"Clara. No!"

"And please refrain from giving me any of that nickname. Take your seats. The class will begin. First, for the basics, I will beat the names and appearances of 100 types of medicine and poison into your little brains. We cover fungi later. Now memorize these so you don't go around getting poisoned by random things you eat off the ground. Dogs will eat whatever is lying around. Your training will be strict and I better not see any red marks on your test." Said, prof. Crewel while whipping his stick into the board.

"I see... By the way, what are fungi?"

"Fungi is any member of the group of eukaryotic organisms that includes microorganisms such as yeasts and molds, as well as the more familiar mushrooms." Answer Iruma. Deuce nod and start to write what Iruma said into his notebook.

"Blegh... I'm not good with memorizing" complain, Ace, while looking at the book and the name of the plant he needs to memorize.

"Hmph, I'm not surprised. It still a miracle for you to even remember your own name." Asmodeus said from behind him.

"Did you asking for a fight?!"

"You with red hair. I hope you can refrain from making any noise unless you want to end with an extra lesson." Said professor Crewel while hitting the desk with his stick.

"Yes Professor..." Ace said meekly looking a little pale at the desk that somehow has a mark of the stick in it.

[2nd period - History]

"I'm Trein and I'm in charge of your history lessons. This is my familiar Lucius. You will learn about the history of magic that has brought prosperity to the world." Said a stern-looking man that holding a black cat.

"Mroow...."

"Class participation will affect your grade, not just reports. I will not forgive sleeping in class. Open your textbooks to page 15. We will start with the discovery of magic crystals in Dwarfs' Mines..." The lecture soon begin. Professor Trein's explanation sometimes added Lucius' sound. Ace already looks like he will fall asleep at any moment. Only Deuce looks very interesting in the lecture.