Let's talk session!

Hello, this is your beloved author! It's been 2 weeks long since I last update. My bad about that 😃.

Why did I put my note in a different chapter? Because this will get quite long. So brace yourself.

First, I want to say thank you for supporting this story and thus far I have enjoyed all the interactions we have had. This story also has reached 50k! I still can't believe it 😭💓. You guys are amazing.

And secondly for the third arc. To be honest, your guy's expectations make me scared of not being able to reach them. But as you guys predicted in the comment...

In the third arc, Both Iruma and Raina's evil cycle will appear. And although I already finished Raina's evil cycle design, but her personality is another story.

As you remember from the beginning, I describe that personality as mafia boss + seductress. HOW ON EARTH DO I COMBINE BOTH OF THAT? 😭. I want to cry but at the same time, I love challenges. So I decided to do it anyway 🙂.

That's why I will need time to think about the arc 3 storyline in more detail. Not only about the flow but also a connection to the next arc which is Scarabia arc. (I'm excited for that one too)

Plus my college has recently started. So, more study for me. Yay 😃. I need to divide my time so please be understanding.

That is why Octavinelle's preparation will take time. Is that mean I would go on hiatus?

.
.
.
.
.

No. I'm not. But we will have an event arc. Hehe, my mind needs another refreshment and away from the main arc. A few of you suggested that I do one of the events and I will.

The lucky event is!!! *drumroll*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"GHOST BRIDE!!!"

So while you guys waiting for the next arc preparation, I will add an event arc. Maybe around 2 chapters. SO PLEASE ENJOYED IT!

Oh! And for MoiraCochrane I'm sorry for my super slow response regarding your collab offer for the art. So LET'S DO IT, DEAR! I will finish the line work before sending it to you later 😄.

That's all for today and I will see you all again in the next chapter. And what did you think if I open some QnA later in the future?

Put you thought in the comment! Byee