🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-1🌹

The chapter finish earlier and I decide to publish it.

What will this new chapter reveal? Author is also curious 🤔.

This day, I keep reread my stories and wondering when the author gonna update the storh and then realize that the author is me 😅. Hopefully this chapter is worth the wait.

Thank you for all of you that want to read this story. Truthfully, I never thought that this story will reach 3k. Enjoy this chapter and don't be afraid to leave a comment.

Bye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#RAINA POV#

Sunday goes very fast. We become very busy looking at the dorm design and the furniture that keep coming since morning. I don't even have time to check out my phone. I'm really sorry, dad. We need to postpone our talk until tomorrow.

The first thing, I did after I come back to my bedroom is to clean myself up. After that, I start to throw myself into my bed and immediately go to my dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry and paint the roses red!"

"Hurry before the flower wither!"

Is that a card soldier? I keep looking at the strange scene in front of me. There are many card soldiers standing close to the roses bush with a paint bucket in their hands. I can see a few paint drops from the flower. My eyes looking at one girl with blonde hair that walks towards the scene.

"Why do you have to paint the white roses red?" She asks.

"Why you ask? The truth is we made a mistake and grew a white one. The queen loves red. If she sees the white she will have our heads!" The cars soldier answer

"Really?"

"Yes. Therefore we must paint the roses red!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Em..." I open my eyes only to see myself standing in front of the old mirror. Wasn't I already go to bed earlier? I look at my bed with the blanket get throw to the side and Grim still asleep in one of the pillows. I look at the mirror in confusion. Is that just a dream? Or is that mean something?

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I can hear the front door being banged all over. It's not so quiet sound either. Even Grim waking up and looking at me still half asleep.

"Did someone come to rob us or something?" He asks with a big yawn.

"I don't really know. Want to come with me to check on it?" I ask him gently while taking out a long shawl to cover my nightdress.

Grim nod and drop himself on my shoulder. By the time, I open my door, Ni-san seems to go out while still in his pajama.

"Did something happen downstairs?" He asks and I just shake my head. We just slowly going down and I already see quite a commotion from the stairs.

"Azz-kun? Is something wrong?" I ask Asmodeus that seems to bicker in front of the door.

"Ah! Raina-sama, Iruma-sama! I'm sorry to wake you up at this hour but-" Before Asmodeus can answer us fully another head comes from the door.

"Yo!" The familiar red hair with a heart mark on his cheek comes to my view.

"Ace? What are you doing this late at night? And what with the...collar?" I point at him that coming to the dorm still wearing a school uniform but with a collar addition.