🦁 The Rebel 2-7 🦁

#AUTHOR POV#

"EH?!?! RAINA/RAINA-CHAN?!?!"

Raina only smiled sweetly and wave her hands a little, "Did you all miss me?" She asks cheekily.

"T-this is impossible." Ruggie looks at Raina's appearance in shock.

"Nothing is impossible though~" This time it was Lied that appear.

"Are you surprised?" Elizabeth asks as she pops out from another pillar followed by Kerori.

"Hmph. Thank you for letting us play on your stage for a while." Said Kerori with a smirk. One by one the Yodhira students start to appear from the pillar. They didn't look like someone that just face some illness.

"B-but! That potion is supposed to be potent! I'm sure I'm not sprinkling the wrong potion."

"Yes. That is indead a potion called 'Demon Repeller'"

"THEN HOW-"

"The only mistake you made is to not searching about this potion much more detailed. Demon Repeller is effective ONLY for a lower demon. That mean only for a demon below rank 4 or Daleth. It will not have any effect to a rank 4 and the rank after that. And second, you maybe thinking that the potion didn't have any smell but the truth is, the smell created can only be detected by higher demon." Explain Jazz.

"I remember that this potion is a very popular parfum among noble lady. Especially for choosing a partner." Said Elizabeth.

Leona quietly looks at Raina and Iruma's faces still looking at him silently, "...Tell me, when you showing off at PE. Is it only for catching my attention? So then I will change my target to you."

"...Yes. It a risky plan but I willing to put it into motion. At first, I just intended for you to targeting me alone but didn't think you will go for the entire Yodhira dorm." Explain Raina.

"That's right! It's a very dirty trick! Did you know how troublesome it is? I can't eat my tuna can because we need to hide in the dorm!" complains Grim from Raina's shoulder.

"...So this whole time, we been playing in your finger?" Raina didn't answer that question but her eyes indeed show some guilty. Iruma has been standing firm beside Raina as he notices that Leona's eyes start to change.

"...Ah, whatever. It's over."

"Eh? Wait, Leona-san? What are you saying..." ask Ruggie looking at Leona in disbelief.

"Idiot. If Malleus is going to play at top form, there no way we can win. Plus, this new dorm is another form of monster too. There no meaning in that kind of game. I'm drooping out." Said Leona.

#RAINA POV#

I heard about Leona's declaration in a solemn mood. I knew this gonna happen. At the time I made this plan, another needed to be sacrificed. I know that this will immediately kill Leona's self-esteem. I heard the exchange between Ruggie and Leona as he try to convince Leona.

"Iru-boy, Rai-girl. I suggest you to getting ready. The air starts to pick up some strange smell." I look at Ali-san who appears between Ni-san and me. Raft soon followed too.

"You are just a worthless hyena from the slums and I'm the loathed second prince who will never be king! No matter what, that will bever be overturned!" I can see the look of desperation from Ruggie as he shouts at Leona.

"DON'T SCREW WITH ME! What the hell is that! Giving up after we have come this far..." This shout was followed by the word from the Savanaclaw students that had been standing behind Leona.

"Ugh... Pain in the ass. Shut up, you bottom feeders!" Leona shouts back and at that exact moment, I can hear the ink drop for the third time.

"This is..."