Prologue 0-10

#AUTHOR POV#

"WE BACK!" Iruma and Raina shout in front of the door and the chorus of welcome can be heard.

"You guys finally return, huh?" A male with black hair wearing a ring accessory smirks at the 4 of them.

"Man... The school not even start yet and you already got in trouble?" said another male with blonde hair wearing headphones.

"As expected of Iruma and Raina, de gozaru!" A strange-looking demon that gets covered with white fur also bringing a sword come into the view.

"Ah! How could you guys also get transferred here?!" Asmodeus ask them with a loud voice.

"Hehe, it's really unexpected but our master just says that we need an experienced, and what better than to follow you outside the demon world." A blonde male said with a smirk.

"Balam-sensei lesson is really paying off, huh? I mean, I almost didn't believe any of his stories if not because of this world." said The black-haired male this time.

"Lied-kun, Jazz-kun. Where are the others?" Raina asks the blonde male known as Lied and the black-haired male was Jazz. They just point upstairs.

"They are on the third floor now. Talking with each other while waiting for you guys. I hope you don't mind but we already choose our room and before Asmodeus-san starts ranting, we choose on the right side. We know that the left side is the personal chamber of Iruma and Raina." Jazz said calmly.

"Hmph. Thankfully, you all notice that." Asmodeus said with this cold look.

"Come on now! We starve while waiting for you. Let's start to eat dinner while talking about your trouble." Lied casually pulling Clara and Raina upstairs. They meet with the rest of their friends and already start a dinner.

"So Elizabeth and I just realized something. About this school that actually an all-boys school." The young demoness, Kerori said while asking Raina about this.

"Well, it's true. They almost didn't want to accept us but this strange mirror saying something about how we belong here." Raina answer.

"Talking about that mirror, he said something about looking at our soul to figure out which dorm we belong to. Luckily, all of us got accepted to this dorm." Elizabeth said with calmness.

"Is this coincidence?" Iruma asks and all of them shrug. The bird demon can be see wailed not far from the table.

"Camui-san? Is something wrong?" Raina ask.

"UNFORGIVABLE! HOW COULD THIS SCHOOL DENY A LADY! Oh, my glorious dream." He starts to wail more in the back.

"So if that means, Raina, Clara, Kerori, and Elizabeth is the only girl group in this school full of boys?"

"Kinda lucky I said. I mean I will not reject an invitation to go to an all-girl school and become the only male student there." Lied said that while start to imagine it.

"You and your perverted mind..." Asmodeus said that with the most disapproving look ever.

"What with that look?!"

"Anyway, when you gone try to deal with something, this weird professor come in here to give us a pack of the school uniform. We have quite a different set but there is one that catches my eye. Our dorm uniform... it quite eye-catching." Said Kerori and Elizabeth only hum in agreement.

"And so beautiful too..."

"The school will start on Monday but since tomorrow is Sunday. We can have time to talk about a few things." Asmodeus said. The group then asks about their adventure earlier and it turns into quite a long section.