Raina Overblot?

I don't think I can update this week. I'm sorry for that. So in exchange for it... Let's discuss Raina's overblot.

I don't know what I should be thinking about this matter. There is some part in my brain that said 'Do it!!' 😅. So with any imagination, I have... I'm thinking of making Raina and Iruma overblot or maybe just Raina.

As for the cause... I have 2 of them.
1. There will be rumors that have been created by someone that said that Raina and Iruma are not pure blood. Thus make few questions their ability to rule.

Or

2. They somehow meet with their human parents because of some accidents. And this supposes parents make the unnecessary situation for them. Raina, of course, becomes very angry at this.

I'm kinda leaning towards the latter but I want to know what you all have in store.

Secondly about the overblot form. Fyuh... This is much harder than I thought. I need to think about the design and the blot monster form. I'm thinking of making a chernaborg version of blot monster.

Did you have any other ideas?

And this is the eyes design.

Not the final design but at least it's something

And imagine this... If I make the twins overblot at the same time. Will NRC survive? 😅.

Like I said in the beginning. This will be a discussion session so let's talk. 😉