💐 Ghost Bride 1-1 💐

As promised, here you go. The first event I write while I prepared the next arc.

But before I let you read it. Some of you said that you didn't have a TikTok acc and so, I think creating another Instagram account will not be that bad.

So, you guys can follow me on Instagram. My Instagram name is: @vitty.lee

That's all. And enjoy this new chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------

#AUTHOR POV#

another ordinary day in the Yodhira dormitory, the residents have been in relaxed mode.

Some are talking, playing video games, training, and gossiping. But not all residents are in a better mood, because...

"THIS IS NOT FAIR! WHY IT'S ONLY ME WHO IS MOPPING ALL THIS WINDOWS!!!" Grim loud yell can be heard.

"That because your secretly eat you're the snack in the middle of the night! And be gratefull it's only a few windows. I can make you clean all the windows in this dorm if you keep complaining!" Said Asmodeus sternly.

"Come on, Asmo-kun. I'm sure we can let this thing aside." Raina said while looking at Grim pitifully.

"No, I can't do that, Raina-sama. It's my job to make sure everything go perfectly. What short of right hand man I am if I can't even take care of this matter."

"But-"

"Raina-chi! Come on! Play with me!" Clara said, enthusiast. Iruma smile when he sees this scene until a loud shout can be heard from the gate.

"*sigh* Now what?" Asmodeus said irritatingly before opening the door to look towards the gate. There he can see a few ghost soldiers shouting angrily at the gate.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Ask Asmodeus as he steps outside towards the gate.

"YOU THERE! HOW DARE YOU! What do you think you are doing? Not only you dare claiming this place that been our territory since long before your born but also putting up a barrier in here?!" shout them angrily.

"I beg your pardon? Territory? And who do you think you are? Coming here and dare to claim a territory from other royalty?" Said Asmodeus. The guard look startled.

"Royalty?"

"That's right! This is-"

"Asmo-kun? Is there a problem here?" Raina asks as she walks outside followed by Iruma and the rest of the Yodhira students. They hear the ruckus and decide to investigate. The soldiers that stand outside the gate look at Raina's attire, especially her tiara.

"Ah! Raina-sama. Iruma -sama. This brute of the soldiers clearly dare try to trespass into our territory and claim it as theirs." Asmodeus explains. Raina looks at the ghost soldiers curiously while looking at them intently.

"That uniform? Could it be you all was a royal guard?" Ask Iruma.

"Yes! We are the royal guard of our beloved highness, Princess Eliza." They said in unison.

"We apologies for creating a ruckus here but is that true that you are the royalty?" The chubby one asks.

"That's right! Let me introduce them! They are the crown prince Iruma and Crown Princess Raina, the heir of the Netherworld." The guards look shocked as they heard Asmodeus's introduction before a cheerful voice comes from behind the guard.

"Did you say Netherworld?" The guard's step to a side and there another ghost lady with a wedding dress shows up while smiling cheerfully. She looks at Raina upside down before squealing.