🦁 The Rebel 2-4 🦁

-Savanaclaw dorm- Leona room-

"What did you want this late? Are you homesick and need a lullaby?" Leona's voice can be heard inside his bedroom.

"I sing one for you. Shishishi." Ruggie said with a mocking voice. Jack that standing in front of his two upperclassmen can only glare.

"Tell me the reason. Why are you guys doing something like this?"

Leona yawned and crossed his hand, " I see. Are you looking for a bedtime story? Alright, I tell you one."

Leona just lay down on his bed and his tail lazily swift behind him, "For two years in a row we faced against Malleus and Diasomnia in the first match of the tournament. The result, we were crushed. The participation trophy. Savanaclaw has taken down opponent after opponent but we were like newborn kittens who hadn't opened their eyes. That unsightly state was broadcasted to the whole world. Do you know what happened in the end?"

Leona look at Jack with sharp eyes, "The dorm leader was branded as incompetent, and scouts from pro leagues and sponsors dried up. "

"That's just... because you are not good enough..." Jack still tries to refute.

"That precisely it. Until last year, we literally weren't committed to personal affairs. Having an honest match with that monster like opponent without coming up with something in advance was stupid. We knew we lose. But we still not come up with a plan. To hear that from Savanaclaw, the dorm that founded by the persistence of the King of Beast, it must been a shock."

"That doesn't make the cowardly way you attacking people any less wrong." Said Jack.

"It's wrong? Jack... You know, I'm only thinking about what is best for all the members of Savanaclaw? If we shoot down Malleus, we get revenge for all that and the value of Savanaclaw will be restored. It has already been decided that if we didn't win this year, Malleus will enter the hall of fame. This is our last chance but you want to give it up for justice?" Leona asks provokingly. Jack can only clench his hand in silence.

"Using your head when chasing prey is the basic of the hunting. There nothing cowardly about that."

"Shishishi. In this school, it's survival to the fittest. Goodie two shoes can't survive here." Continue Ruggie.

"Dorm head. If you give it your all, I'm sure you have no problem winning against Diasomnia. I still remember the play from three years ago-"

"Don't talk like you know anything! Give it my all? Don't be foolish. Even if I did, nothing would change. Leave, if you want to see a morning sun." Jack can only retreat silently. He didn't agree with the method but what Leona said is also not wrong.

Leona didn't know is there was another pair of the ear that had been listening to all of this conversation. He did not even notice when the shadow slip away gently and go towards the Yodhira dorm.

-Yodhira dorm- 3rd lounge-

"Even if you give it your all, nothing will change, huh? Such a deep impression." The shadow slips back to Raina's as she looks outside the windows.

"I feel sorry to get involved in your plan without your permission but as you said, Use your head when chasing your prey." As Raina looks behind her, his brother and the rest of the Yodhira members already standing there.

"So, we just need to stick to this plan, right?"

"But, Raina-sama, you-"

"It will be alright, Asmo-san. I will be okay." Said Raina with a smile but this smile didn't stay long as soon as she heard the familiar ink drop inside her head.