🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-10🌹

Why did I feel that my story have such slow progress 😭... Did you guys think that it takes so long to explain one arch?

Did you want me to cut it short or keep writing like this? I'm really afraid to make you guys bored with the way I'm writing Q-Q

Enjoyed this long chapter. Two more chapters for Heartslabyul and I see if I can shorten the Savanaclaw chapter later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

The silhouette of the man soon takes form and then it shows the full body of the very respected figure in all the demon world.

"So... you finally called." The voice sends a shiver to the rest of the demon kids while they standing behind Iruma and Raina's chair.

(How Derkila or the Demon King look like. Just imagine there a stack of documents and a table there)

 Just imagine there a stack of documents and a table there)

"A-ah! Good evening, father." Iruma politely greet.

"Good evening, father." Said Raina

The silence continues. The students can only gulp at the thicken situation in front of them. Many speculate that the relationship between Iruma, Raina, and their father, Derkila is still not formed yet until a loud whine comes from the king.

"Y-you! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME PAPA!!"

"...Eh?..."

"HOW CAN YOU BE THIS COLD TO YOUR PAPA. Is this because I'm not there to watch you grow?"

"Ahaha..." Iruma can only laugh but Raina just turns her face with a 'hmph' and this makes Derkila turn into a crack.

"...My daughter hates me... Sulli, you can kill me now..." The King basically grow a mushroom while still signing some documents.

"Your act is somehow similar to that headmaster. Don't tell me that you follow his example." Raina said while looking at Derkila.

"Headmaster? Oh! You mean Dire Crowley. Hahaha. How is he now? Is he still trying to sabotage people?" Derkila asks with a grin.

"Uh... maybe? He still not asking us to do something." Said Iruma.

"Yet." Continue Raina.

"Now that can't do, right? The next time he asks you to do something. You need to demand something in return." Derkila advise.

"And how can we do that?" Raina asks curiously. Derkila only grins even more before showing them the book.

"I know this would come in handy. Here are all the embarrassing moments and secrets that Dire Crowley has when I'm still going to NRC. Ah... Looking at this book now makes me remember all of the fond memory." Derkila said waving quite a thick book in his hands.