🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-6🌹

My assignment already reaching it peak. So please be patient for the update. I need only maybe 4 weeks left before the final exam going to start and the material keep going up.

I should update this chapter last week but didn't have time. I'm really sorry. Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to leave some comments bellow. (For my motivation! 😌)

And few of you maybe already know this but English is not my first language so I apologize for some grammar mistake in this story. I try to improve it in the future...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

"We just leave you guys in the morning and you already cause trouble again?" ask Lied.

"Errr... Correction. This time is Grim that cause trouble." Answer Raina.

"Suree... blame it on the cat."

The rest of the students then sit at the table in the side to enjoy their meals.

"Fyuh... Finally, I didn't have a chance to have breakfast earlier and now I'm starving." Said Ace already eating his own food.

"Delicious! The egg around the omurice is light, fluffy and the center is filled with gooey cheese!" said Grim happily while digging through his food like no tomorrow.

"Eh? Raina-chan? Iruma-san? Where is your food?" Deuce asks while pointing out at Raina and Iruma's front that is still empty.

"Ah... about that." Iruma adverts his gaze towards somewhere else.

"???"

"Just be patient and you will see quite a show later." Said Jazz with a smirk.

"What are you guys even mean?" asked Ace confused.

"Excuse us! This is a portion for 50 people." The cafeteria ghost starts to pile up the table with food. Ace, Deuce, and Grim can only drop their mouth seeing this much food at once.

"I think you must make a mistake. We didn't eat this much!" said Deuce try to make the staff take the food back.

"It's not for you." Scoff Asmodeus takes Deuce's attention back to him and the rest of the demons just pointing their finger at Raina and Iruma.

"The heck?" Ace can only see in awe at the clean plate that starts to pile up instead of the food. He can see how Iruma and Raina eat at a very fast and somehow elegant pace.

"...My eyes are not playing a trick on me, right?"

"Nope..."

Iruma and Raina just keep eating and leave the plate pile up each time they finish eating. Soon, the whole cafeteria can hear a panic inside the kitchen that says the Chef is already collapsed.

'That twin student is amazing...' thought all the students inside the Cafetaria. Raina stops eating at 60 servings while Iruma stops exactly at 100 servings.

"...I should erase the restaurant list as the potential date spot." Whisper Ace to Deuce. The latter can only nod.

"So we saw your guy's dorm this morning but what does the others dorm look like?" Raina asks after whipping her mouth with a tissue.

"You know about the Great Seven Statues displayed in the main street, right? There seven of them so there are seven dorms." A new voice answer from behind them.

#RAINA POV#

"Cater-senpai?"

"Yes. Yes. This is your beloved Cater-senpai~" said him while sitting between me and Clara.