🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-8🌹

I MISS YOU GUYS! I'm sorry for my late schedule. This chapter supposes to get updated the week before but I need to focus on my exam.

It takes 2 weeks long and I need to prepare for it. My mind is ready to explode. Now that my exam is finished, I can return to writing while enjoying my holiday trip. Hooray!

The schedule is still very tight. I need to update the other story too so this story will be updated once a week. If you are lucky, I might finish the chapter earlier.

Oh! And another good news. I decide to join Tumblr. If you want to have a chat or request something, find me there.

Tumblr acc: https://ira-hydrangea.tumblr.com/

Enjoy this chapter. Just 2 more chapters for the Heartslabyul arc and after that we gonna do an extra arc. Hehe, I'm excited about the next arc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#RAINA POV#

I didn't look at the time when teaching those delinquents a lesson. I'm pretty sure they have already finished baking a tart right now. I fasten my pace towards the kitchen. Maybe I can still help with tart decoration or maybe clean up. As just when I got into a corner, someone bump at me very hard that make both of us fall.

I look at him. A boy with bright fiery blue eyes and gold eyes looks panicked. He then try to collect his things that fell to the floor. I got up and immediately help him with that.

"Here. Let me help..." I take a few of the things that I realize are video games and give them to him.

"O-Oh... Thank you." He want to take it from me until he froze to look at me with wide eyes. We stay for an awkward moment.

"Um? Hello?"

"OH MY GOSH! I'MSOSORRY! HOW DARE SOMEONE LIKE ME BUMP INTO SOMEONE LIKE YOU?! PLEASE DON'T SEND YOUR HAREM AFTER ME!"

"What? You are talking too fast..." I ask him confused but his hair just combusts to bright red color and straight bolts out from there.

"I'M SORRY!!!!"

"WAIT! You forgot your... video games." I look between his running figure and a video game in my hands. I want to chase after him but suddenly a swift look at the clock and I know now I'm super late. I decide to return this later to him. If I manage to find him.

#IDIA POV#

I'm so screwed!!! I straight up bundling with my blanket and go to the corner of my bed thinking about the accident earlier. I think how her harem full of boys will come for my neck because I bump into her. I'm thinking how pretty she is and how our accident looks like something out from the anime.

Wait... That thought didn't seem right. But either way, I screwed!!!

"Big brother! What happens?! I saw a burning hallway on my ways here." My sweet little brother, Ortho start to check on me.

"Ortho! I'm so gonna die!" I told him with a loud voice.

"What?"

"I'm so screwed, Ortho! I-I accidentally bump the demon princess! My peaceful life is now gone..." I told him with a shaky voice.

"Demon princess? Oh! You mean Raina Suzuki. So how is she? Is she nice? Is she very beautiful?"

"ORTHO!"

#AUTHOR POV#

"Guys! I'm very sorry. I need to take care of some matters first in Heartslabyul." Raina explains as soon as she arrives at the kitchen.