🦁 The Rebel 2-2 🦁

I'm feeling motivated suddenly. Maybe the after effect of my exams. I try to be subtle for the story updates. My mother almost know that I write a story. Which will not end well if she did know about this.

So I can only write the story at night. Sorry for this everyone. But enjoyed this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

Finally, the day of the dorm leader meeting arrive. The leader from each dorm is already seated in their own representative seat with Dire Crowley that sits at the head of the table. All except for one seat reserved for the dorm leader of Diasomnia.

Both Iruma and Raina have their seat close to each other. The one that sits beside Iruma is Kalim while Raina's side is still empty. In front of them, the leader of Pomefiore is seated.

"Then let our meeting about October Inter-dorm Magical Shift Tournament commence. First, the Octavinelle dorm leader Mr. Ashengrotto has an announcement as the manager for the tournament." The student with the white hair and wearing the Octavinelle attributes stand up.

"I'm Azul Ashengrotto, the tournament manager. Thank you for your time."

The conversation starts with the stall around the tournament that is already full and how the media and journalists already inform about this tournament.

"Royal guests from every country have all been sent their invitation. Although we still have no words from the Netherworld. Perhaps the new dorm leaders can tell us the reason for it?" Azul asks while looking at the twins.

"Father is still very busy but he know about the tournament already. Maybe he will sent someone as the Netherworld representative." Raina answer.

"I see. I'm kinda hoped to see the King of the Netherworld at the tournament but if he is very busy then it can't be helped. Next, the general attendance ticket has been selling very well." Azul continues to explain.

"This tournament is a big deal worldwide. I got excited about my invitation every year before I came here. Since you are a royalty you would also get one, right, Leona? Maybe we pass each other when we are little?" Kalim turns towards the grumpy lion.

"...Who knows. I don't care." Said Leona. The topic got off the track for a moment before Azul clap his hands to get everyone's attention again.

"As soon as every dorm has decided on their player line up please make sure to submit all the paperwork. If the paperwork is late by even a day..."

"You be disqualified, right?" Riddle cut Azul's words.

"No, I will accept a special processing fee. An express delivery fee, if you will." Said Azul with his charming smile.

"Hmph. To think you will let that rule breaking without a proper punishment."

"Hahaha. I'm just happy to get through." Kalim said In the middle of the fight.

'He is such a simple minded' Raina thought while looking at Kalim.

"Everyone, we got off track. As for the tournament bracket... I like to share ideas. Starting from this tournament, I like the dorm head of Diasomnia, Malleus Draconia, to be inducted into a hall of fame at this time." Said Crowley. The atmosphere starts to get thick.

"...What is the meaning of this?" Leona asks with a low voice.

"Since Mr.Draconia entered this school. All dorm that have played against Diasomnia have been crushed without scoring a single point. Diasomnia scored over 100 points, more than 90 percents of which were by him." Crowley explains.