chapter 1

We see a girl sitting alone in a big room inside a big Mansion...

In that girl's room there are many books kept on one side, on the other side there are many teddy...

The walls of her room have various types of photographs of that girl... and the wall next to her bed has a big photo frame of her...In which she is seen with her parents and her parents are kissing both her cheeks in that photo...

And now that girl is reading a file sitting on her bed.. she makes her hair shaggy, Wearing glasses on her eyes and holding a pen in her hand, which are now pressed under her lips... and she's very deeply immersed in that file..

But suddenly the girl widens her eyes and hides the file behind her back when she hears her mother's voice...

Bachcha.... Saying this, a lady comes to the girl's room and sees that her daughter is sitting on the bed and her both hands is behind her back.

Seeing her like this, her mother brings some jhuth muth ka gussa on her face and says...

Avni tum abhi tak ready nahi hui...
Neela maa says this to Avni and come close to her near bed..

Avni - wo maa.. main wo...

Neela - main wo kya...
You know na who is coming here today.. And you are still sitting like this.. And why are you wearing this.. utaro isse ( she said pointing at her glasses )

Avni - maa, you know i can't do anything without this

Neela - Avni, don't do drama.. We all know your eyes sight are fine...

Avni - But maa I want to be like dad.. Dad also put glasses while reading the file, so I also wear this.. ( saying this she hurriedly placed her both hand on her mouth )

Avni ( in mind ) - oh no ye kya bol diya 🙊

Neela - kya bola tumne

Avni - 🙊🙊🙊

Neela - tum file read kar rahi thi

Avni - 🙊🙊🙊

Neela - avni main kuch puch rahi hun.. tum aaj ke din bhi kaam kar rahi ho...You know why they all are coming here and you are working instead of getting ready...

Avni - Mom, don't I look good?

Neela - My bachcha is the most beautiful bachcha in the world.. ( saying this she remove her glasses )

Avni - So why should I be extra ready for someone else ? 😕

Neela - avni... ( she not able to say further when ashish come there and says )

Ashish - What are mother and daughter arguing so early in the morning...

Neela - ashish dekho naa avni abhi tak ready nahi hui hain.. wo log kabhi bhi aate honge

Aashish come near avni and sits beside her..

Aashish - princess aap abhi tak ready kyon nahi hue ho ?

Avni - dad 😿

Aashish - what happen bachha aap sad kyon lag rahi ho ?

Avni - You know I don't like getting ready and all this.. And anyway I have to read this file right now ( saying this she shows him that file which she's reading sometime before )

Aashish - Princess today is sunday so today is no work and work day starts from tomorrow..

Avni - but..

Aashish - kya baat hain princess.. why don't you want to be ready.. You know why they all are coming here...

Avni - But dad i don't even know him