chapter 125

Next morning

Avni is sleeping, But her husband is sitting next to her doing his favorite thing, gazing at her lovingly...He smiles seeing her sleeping form and then extends his hand towards her and caresses her hair....

He leans towards her and kisses her forehead and then straightens up and starts staring her...And there soon Avni also opens her eyes and as soon as she opens her eyes she finds Neil smiling in front of her...she smiles slightly and speaks

Avni - good morning

Neil - good morning wifey... ( He replies this in a happy voice and leans towards her again and kisses her forehead)

Avni smiles listening to his happy voice.. after a long time the word wifey is not forcefully sounding out of his mouth...

And then she gets up and sits on the bed and Neil tells her

Neil - Get ready quickly, we are going out.

Hearing this, Avni looks at him in surprise, this change so soon, without saying a word, he is taking her out today..

Whereas Neil sees her lost and says

Neil - what happened?

Avni hears this and shakes her head in no and then says ok to him and goes to the washroom to get ready.

Avni gets ready and then tells Neil..

Avni - where are we going?

Neil - I won't tell

Avni slightly pouts, Neil smiles and speaks

Neil - uff, You make face in just 2 seconds, ok now we are going to have our healthy breakfast.. you know healthy breakfast..?

Avni again makes faces hearing about his healthy breakfast and speaks

Avni - Do as much torture as you want to do with me.. Let me go back to Mumbai once, I will not listen to a single thing of yours, I will eat all my favorite things by telling maa and bebe 😏😏

Neil - accha

Avni - haan

Neil - ok, For now we are here and you have to eat healthy breakfast as per the deal..we will go out only when you eat healthy food

Avni - arre, But today I did not say to go out, You yourself are taking me out..then the condition of the deal is how to continue?

Neil - ab deal to deal hai... You said yesterday and I am taking you out today,
Now who told whom to take out what difference does it make, But the deal will not change now.

Avni raises her eyebrows and Neil smiles..

Both come to have breakfast in the restaurant of the same hotel where they are staying, Both sit there where Avni is sitting making face and Neil lifts the lid from the top of the dishes, seeing which Avni smiles.

Neil smiles seeing her smile and Avni speaks..

Avni - ye sab.... ( She says when she doesn't see salad and fruits in front of her, she sees her favorite spicy food)

Neil - Now I am not such a cruel person, my child and wifey like to eat all this, so here is your food...

Avni - waah Janab to sch me badal gye..

Neil hears this but says nothing except smiling.

Later Neil doesn't book a cab today but rents a car there so that they can spend time alone together And he takes Avni wherever she wants to go...