chapter 107

I would really appreciate it if you guys would appreciate my work through your words.. means please comment and vote.... I write chapters with great effort...🙃
please shower some love....🙏🙏🙏

Chapter continue......👇

At night, at parth's house

We can see that the garden area is lit up with lights, some people are talking with each other, some are having drinks, some are doing something else...

Wherein, Avneil reaches there together..
Avni is in a sea green floral long dress, while Nell is in a sea green shirt and denim matching Avni's dress....This is a normal get together that's why both keep themselves simple.

Parth sees them and comes closer to them and speaks.

Parth - And here comes my special guest

Neil smiles a little hearing his words but Avni glare at him Because she's still upset about their phone conversation that Neil is now his best friend.

Parth notices this look of Avni and does not understand why he is getting this look from her as he does not take the phone call seriously.

Parth hugs Neil and thanks him for coming here and then separates from Neil and does something that makes Avni even more angry..

Parth folds his hands in front of Avni and speaks

Parth - namaste Avni mam, thank you for coming here.

Neil sees him doing this and Avni glare at him angrily: that he welcomed Neil with a hug and infront of her he folded his hands, she is an old person or what ?

Avni - huh, I am not a 50 year old person whom you are greeting like this ?

Parth suppresses his smile and somewhere Neil understands that Parth is just teasing Avni and Avni gets irritated too.

Parth - arre nahi nahi, I was just giving respect

Avni - huh, go to hell with your respect.... ( Avni says this and sees Rhea standing behind Parth, she immediately goes to Rhea ignoring Parth.)

Parth smiles seeing her leaving and says Neil.

Neil - What was all this.. Why are you making her angry? ( He said slightly raising his eyebrows)

Parth smiles hearing this and says

Parth - Oh nothing, she is a little bit irritated with me, so I teased her a little more.

Neil shook his head slightly

Parth - By the way you come, I will introduce you to some of my friends... (Saying this, Parth takes Neil with him to introduce him to his friends)

While Avni stands with Riya, Riya sees how Avni's eyes are only on Nell.

Riya - Avu, he is your husband, you can stare at him even after going home...( Riya teasingly says to her, She knows things are not completely right between them right now but she tries to talk normal with her )

Avni - There is nothing like that Riya, I am not seeing him.

Riya - Well then why are your eyes where Neil is...?

Avni sees Riya and says

Avni - huh, I am just looking why I came to this party... Both my husband and friend do not care about me.. Both are busy together, leaving me..

Riya smiles hearing this and says

Riya - arre but I am here with you n

Avni - Hmm, by the way leave them and tell where is Ali?