chapter 57

The whole day passes, the doctor advises him to stay in the hospital under his supervision for at least one day.

Since the morning conversation, Avni is not talking to Neil anymore. Because instead of admitting his mistake, Neil says that there is no love in which there is no madness, Due to this she became more angry with him.

While Neil is trying his best to persuade her, but he is not able to do much even in a state lying on this bed... At the most, he is trying to persuade her with his words, which is not having any effect on her.

Avni goes home for a while to get fresh, change her clothes....and get food for Neil.

Later

8 o'clock in the night

The rest of the the family go home

Here Avni is with Neil

Avni is sitting in front of Neil with a plate of food and waits for him to open his mouth....Because Neil is not able to eat himself because his right hand is slightly fractured, due to which there is a bandage.

Neil - I said n sorry... why are you behaving like this with me... subah ke baad se tumme mujh se ek baar bhi baat nahi ki hai

Avni - muh kholo aur chup chap khaana Khao

Neil hears her words and says

Neil - No, jab tak tum mujh se baat nahi karogi main khaana nahi khaaunga...( Saying this he starts looking on the other side in the hope that Avni will again accept his stubbornness and talk to him )

While Avni listens to this and sees how he is insisting once again that's why she speaks.

Avni - theek hai mat Khao...

Neil sees her

Avni - haan mat Khao...I thought that I would also eat my food with you, but now when you do not eat, I will not eat either...( Saying this she is about to get up from in front of him but Neil holds her hand)

Avni sees him

Neil - sirf tumhare liye khaa raha hu..
( Saying this he opens his mouth making puppy face )

Avni mentally smiles but not shows him her smile And then feeds him and eats herself too to show him that she was telling the truth.

Later Avni is sitting on the couch in the same room, and looking at a magazine and Neil keeps looking at her

Neil - wifey

Avni hears his voice and looks at him

Neil - ab to maine khaana bhi khaa liya, ab to baat kar lo mujh se...
Maine aisa bhi kya kiya hai

Avni listens to this and starts looking in the magazine again.

Neil looks at her and thinks something and after some thought he does something like this 👇

Neil - ahh, wifey... please get angry later please help me... see i am not feeling well my head is aching too..( saying this he held his head)

Avni hears his words and sees pain on his face and she runs to him worried and speaks.

Avni - kya hua, tum theek ho? Wait, main doctor ko bula kar aati hu

Saying this she is about to go but Neil holds her hand...

Avni turns towards him and sees him

Neil - If you stay close to me, I will be fine... Don't be a stranger to me by staying in the same room, I can't tolerate this...