chapter 108

When Ali comes close to Parth and Avni walks away from Neil on the dance floor, she thinks that now after saying goodbye to Parth, she and Neil will go back home.

With this thought her eyes search for Parth and she sees him with Ali, And she is about to come close to them but she sees that Parth is going somewhere with Ali, Avni also follows them... Parth started to explain ali his point and there she reach and about to call parth name but she stops when she hears them talking taking Neil name....And she is shocked to hear everything that Parth loves her and Neil already knows this and Ali's mind is full of hatred for Neil.

She listens to every single word they say, but her hearing limits ends when Ali is uttering bad words for Neil non-stop.
And he was calling the change in Neil character as drama and trick and there is the end for Avni and she screams Ali's name

Parth ali gets shocked seeing Avni. And Parth was clearly able to see Avni's face at this moment of disappointment, pain and don't know how many emotions

Whereas Avni sees both of them and does not understand how to react..she always trusted her friends blindly and somehow made Neil hurt for them...
Her Neil was always right, there should not be such friends in her life, who does not remain happy in the happiness of one of her friends...She is mad that she trusts such friends and she thinks nothing further and goes straight to Ali and slaps Ali and says

Avni - Don't you dare to take my Neil's name out of your mouth again

Ali is shocked, for the first time in their childhood friendship, Avni shouted at him like this and slapped him...On the other hand, Parth is also shocked to see Avni like this and he wants to give his clarification.

Parth - avni....main....( Parth is unable to say anything further when Avni shows her palm to him saying that it would be better if he kept quiet)

Avni - It will be better if you don't say anything...You both ruined mine and Neil's life... I didn't expect this from you both.

Avni expresses disappointment and further she does not say anything but wipes her tears and turns and goes away from there....

Avni comes to where Neil is and sees Neil with Rhea... she feels bad seeing him like this, And she now somehow understands why he's always had a problem with Ali and Parth...
He knew everything but never shared it with her and bear it all alone, even after knowing it all he changed for her.....

He accepted her friends for her happiness, for her happiness he apologized to her friends who didn't deserve his sorry somewhere.

And even after doing all this, her deceitful friends are still calling Neil wrong, calling him a dramatist.

She composes herself and comes to Neil and without saying anything she holds Neil's hand and starts taking him from there...Neil gets a little shocked to see her like this and Avni leaves from there with Neil before that Parth comes there and says

Parth - Avni listen to me, it is not at all what you are thinking.. give me a chance to explain everything to you

Avni looks at him and says

Avni - Now there is no need to speak anything nor i want to hear anything... Enough of what I have heard and now move out of our way and don't ever come in between us ( She indirectly tells him to stay away from them because at this time also he is standing in the way of both of them...)

Parth feels bad hearing this from her and Neil is shocked to see her like this and wonders what happened between them.

On the other hand, after hearing all this, Partha moves out of the way of Avni and Neil and Avni takes Neil from there before Neil asks her something...And Parth sees them leaving and tears are flowing from his eyes as he might have lost Avni's friendship.