chapter 47

Days passes

One day in the Khanna Industry, Neil is having a meeting with some of his employees in the meeting room but Avni is giving a presentation there.

For the first time in the office, Avni is presenting and explaining her points to the employees of the company despite Neil being there.
Avni is standing and speaking in front of the projector and Neil is sitting with everyone else looking at her with a proud smile... Because earlier she used to share all her ideas only with Neil, but today Neil told her that today she will speak in front of everyone.
And Neil felt proud of the confidence with which she was speaking amongst the staff for the first time.

Neil keeps looking at her with a smile but suddenly he feels something and sees in front of him Where the employee sitting in front of him is staring at Avni in a bad way.

He keeps a pen in his mouth and keeps looking at Avni from top to bottom.

Seeing this, Neil's blood boils and grinning his teeth, he gets up from his chair and speaks

Neil - The meeting is over.

As soon as Neil stands up, all the employees stand up and Avni looks at Neil who looks angry.

Avni - but neil abhi....( Avni cannot speak further when Neil speaks)

Neil - Everyone go out, except Rohan.

Rohan who is Neil's assistant except him Everyone else goes out and Neil closes his eyes.

If he wanted, he could have taught the man a lesson for staring at his wife with a dirty look in front of everyone.
But at the same time he knows Avni doesn't like his angry side... For the sake of Avni, he has kept his anger under control from outside at this time.

Avni comes close to Neil and speaks

Avni - what happened why did you stop the meeting all of a sudden ? Were my points not correct?

Neil looks at Avni and speaks

Neil - don't worry your presentations were not only fine but also excellent but that was enough for today..

Avni sees him

Neil - ok wifey now you go to our cabin i will come in a while... ok? ( he said placing his hand on her shoulder)

Avni - ok

Saying this Avni leaves from there and Neil turns back where Rohan is standing.

Neil - Rohan, what is the name of the employee who was sitting in front of me and maybe I don't remember when I hired that person

Rohan - Sir his name is Vineet... I told you that Prakash sir had given him a job, it's only been one and a half months since he joined

Neil - Well then prepare a registration letter in his name and inform him that he has been fired from the job.

Rohan gets shocked to hears his sudden decision

Rohan - but why sir

Neil - What do you mean by why? are you questioning my decision?

Rohan hears this and shook his head no and speaks

Rohan - no sir.. I mean when he asks the reason then what will I answer him why he has been fired

Neil - Then you send him to me and now go and prepare his registration letter and give him

Rohan nods his head in ok and then leaves.

Neil is alone in the meeting room and remembers the moment when that man was staring at Avni with his dirty eyes.
He closes his eyes and then opens his eyes and speaks