Avneil's honeymoon - 1

Chapter 59

After two days

At night time

We can see that the landing of an airplane is an airport and from there our beloved couple Avneil is leaving the airport.
Both of them come out of the airport holding each other's hands and there the name of that city is written paris.

Avni sees Neil and Neil asks her

Neil - So how did the wifey like the place of our honeymoon?

Avni hears Neil's question and looks around and finds that there is less crowd around her.....She quickly gives a kiss on his cheek and then answers his question...

Avni - perfect like you

Neil is surprised by this little stunt by Avni and then hears her reply and then smiles and speaks.

Neil - waah, The romantic side of wifey started coming out as soon as we came on our honeymoon, it's good....Keep this thing up..... (He said this winking at her )

Avni blushes hearing his words...

Then, from there both sit in the cab and go towards their destination.
On the way, Avni is enjoying the beauty of paris from the car window, while Neil is enjoying the beauty of his wifey.

He is sitting very close to her and hugging her from the side and He's smiling at her listening to what she's talking about this city, And he is fixing her hair again and again, which are coming on his face by blowing from the wind.

Soon both of them reach their destination, means where both of them will now stay in paris for a few days....Instead of a hotel, Neil has booked a small private villa, which has some rooms, hall, and swimming pool...

There the villa staff welcomes them and keeps their belongings in the room.

After that, Neil shows Avni the villa which Avni finds very beautiful....
At last, Neil brings Avni to the room and as soon as they enters the room, Neil hugs Avni from behind and puts his chin on her shoulder.....Avni smiles and she puts her hand on Neil's hand which is on her stomach.

Neil - I love you wifey... thank you for coming here with me

Avni smiles hearing this and turns into his arms and takes her face in his hand and speaks

Avni - You don't need to say thank you again and again... I also love to spend time with you and that time especially when we are alone together.

Neil smiles and speaks

Neil - You must be feeling bad because of me you could not attend your best friend's engagement.... sorry

Avni hears this and speaks

Avni - I was feeling bad but I also know why you brought me here....

Neil smiles hearing this

Avni - And nothing is more important to me than our relationship and more than you...( saying this she kisses his cheek )

Neil sees her and smiles hearing her words and kisses her forehead.... Avni smiles and speaks

Avni - aur rahi baat engagement ki to, tomorrow I will attend Ali and Rhea's engagement digitally.

Neil listens to this and holds both his ears and speaks

Neil - Sorry, but trust me this time if I had any idea that their engagement was going to happen, I would have booked tickets after the engagement of both of them.