chapter 99

Neil brings Avni to the beach to correct her mood Which he had spoiled in the shopping mall, and exactly as Neil thought, Avni's mood also gets right there.
Both of them enjoy their evening together there by taking a walk, enjoying street food and doing some other things.

As it was evening time, there was a lot of crowd on the beach, there were people of all ages, small children, elders and old people.

Both avneil were engrossed in themselves, Avni brings Neil to the sea forcibly and then starts playing with water there.
Both are throwing water at each other and Neil was happy to see Avni's smile and happiness.

Suddenly, while throwing water on Neil in the sea, Avni's eyes fall on a small family standing behind Neil, in which there is a husband and wife And they both have a one and a half year old child in their arms, supposedly

Avni sees how both of them are playing by tossing & twirling her in the air and their child is smiling and laughing.

Neil sees that Avni is watching carefully at one place, he looks behind him and his eyes also fall on that beautiful family...

Then Neil turns to Avni and sees her smiling... he thinks of something and comes behind her and hugs her from back and speaks

Neil - kya dekh rahi ho wifey...

Avni - Neil look at that baby, how cute is that baby...

Neil smiles after hearing this and says thinking something

Neil - you want to have one too ?

Avni - yaa i think so ( she said dreamily)

Neil listens to this and smiles, and while keeping her hair aside, he kisses her ear slightly and whisper

Neil - Me too

In the flow Avni does not pay attention to what she said, but when she feels the touch of Neil's lips on her ear, Then she realizes that what both of them talked about inadvertently.

Avni turns in Neil's arms and sees him who is looking at her with a smile... she slightly blush and looks down...

Neil puts a finger under her chin, and makes her looks towards him and speaks

Neil - In future our baby will be more cute than that baby....

Avni smiles on hearing this and hugs him tightly hiding her face in his chest, Neil smile and wrapped his hand around her and kisses her hair.

( Flashback from chapter :- 53 )

Neil keeps on remembering all that they once talked about together about their future child....

He stops his car on a deserted road and comes out of the car, and by resting his back on the car he sits on the road and remembering his old days with her which was beautiful....

There are tears in his eyes and he keeps on remembering what Avni had said, is he worthy to be a father?

He is crying continuously and wiping his tears.. But the more he wipes his tears, the more his eyes are filling with tears...
He is feeling a lot of pain right now and is getting angry at himself... what has he not done because of his little insecurities...
He ruined everything.

He thinks that if all was well between them today, then today with this happy news, their lives would have become even more happy. Both celebrate this happiness together....
If he hadn't done so bad to Avni, how wonderfully both of them would have welcomed their coming happiness today....