chapter 116

I am not worthy of you, and today you proved it...... Avni speaks this word, Who is currently sitting on the couch in Neil's office cabin, And she is looking at Neil with tearful eyes who is on his knees in front of her holding her hand on her knee....

Neil listens to her and shakes his head in no......When Avni came here, he was very happy but he gets shocked when coming here Avni tells him that she now knows everything about what he has gone through and how he is still struggling alone with his problem....Today the doctor has told her everything.

And there, Avni also complains to him that why didn't he say anything to her earlier....Did he not consider her worthy enough to share his troubles with?
If he is with her in her every trouble, then why did he snatch her rights from her, why didn't he tell her anything ?
And well earlier he didn't tell anything is understandable but now when everything was going well between the two these days Still he didn't tell her anything.....
Even on the day of Ali's incident, both had said that now they will not hide anything from each other, but Neil still hide this from her....
And saying all this she sits down on the couch crying....

And there, Neil does not understand anything as to how he should answer these questions of Avni.
It was not that he did not want to share all this with Avni...But the circumstances were such that he could not share all this with her...

He decides to get his treatment done when Avni agrees to give him a second chance after he becomes ill....And on the second day after his fever is cured, when he goes to office, on the way he first takes his problem to the psychiatrist... And after that the situation was not such that he could share anything with her or any member of his family...Everyone was angry with him so how would he tell anything to anyone and he wanted to atone for what he had done to Avni.....And by telling his mental illness, he didn't want to get everyone's sympathy that he did all the bad things because of his mental illness...No he didn't want it, he didn't want anybody's sympathy and that's why he didn't tell anybody anything.

Neil - Avni, it is not like that, you are capable but I did not want to stress you by telling all this....

Avni - lie

Neil looks at her

Avni - Everything is a lie, you didn't tell me anything because you think I am not worthy of you... And it's true that I don't deserve you... I told you all those bad words..
That's why you thought that the girl who didn't understand you, how will she understand your problem and that's why you didn't tell me anything....
All this happened to you because of me.... I hurt you to such an extent that you became mentally disturbed, and I didn't even know it.

Neil - Avni, please don't say all this, nothing has happened because of you.... and whatever little bit I have been able to recover today is only because of you.....

Avni sees him

Neil - Yes... you said all that in anger you didn't mean anything and i know but if you don't tell me all those things that day then I don't even realize what is the problem with me... If I could not realize this problem of mine then even today I would not have been able to change.... Whatever I have been able to do today is only because of you...

Avni sees him with teary-eyed

Neil - And you are worthy of me, I was not worthy of you, but now I have to be worthy of you and our baby...
And if you support me then I will be able to do this, I will be able to be capable of both of you....
Please don't say again that you are not worthy of me....Please don't think all this..... ( Saying this Neil keeps his head in her lap and holding her left hand repeatedly tells her that please don't say all this again...And now he too starts crying placing his head on her lap )