chapter 58

Days passed

Neil was now recovering from his accident and almost now he has been cured.
These days he was not able to go to office, so he was working from home.
Avni was taking care of him in every way and the result of taking care of Avni is that Neil is recovering so soon.

Sometimes Neil shows tantrums to obey Avni whenever she feeds him or gives him medicine..But at this place his tantrums would not have any effect on Avni and Neil would bow down in front of her and obey her and take medicine like a good child.

And in the midst of all this, Neil has now changed for Avni too.. Now he does not insist like before to get any illegitimate thing from Avni.....Because he had promised Avni that now he will not be stubborn nor will he do any wrongdoing.

One night Avneil is alone in Khanna house..
Bebe, Shweta and Prakash have gone to a relative's place.

Neil comes to the kitchen where Avni is heating the water,
he smiles seeing her and comes from behind and hugs her by placing his hands on her shoulder & waist.

Avni realizes this and without saying anything puts her hand on his hand which is on her shoulder and smiles.

Neil smiles and leans towards her and kisses her ear And whisper near her ear, I love you, hearing which Avni smiles but still she does not say anything.

Then Neil gently turns her on his side and slams her against the kitchen slab and himself gets very close to her.

Avni's heartbeat increases, Both look into each other's eyes where Neil's eyes were full of love and desire for Avni, Feeling this, Avni lowers her eyelids and says..

Avni - Neil, let me warm the water

Saying this, she moves Neil away from her front and again stands in front of the gas

Neil sees her and again comes close to her and hugs her from behind.

Neil - come with me, i need you & want to love you

Avni smiles hearing this but she again separates Neil from herself and goes to the other side of the kitchen to get a bottle to keep hot water.

Neil sees her like this and turns off the gas and then goes to her and picks her up in his arms, Avni sees him and shyly hides her face in his chest

Neil brings her to the room and makes her lie down on the bed and himself comes on top of her, Avni's heartbeat starts pounding

Neil leans towards her and takes his face in her neck and starts kissing and sucking her there while sliding her night dress down from her shoulder And slowly he moves his one hand all over her soft parts... she takes her hand in his hair and closes her eyes feeling the pleasure her husband is making her feel.
Neil bites her neck and leaves his mark there and she moans a little in pain..
Neil shift his face from her right neck to the left side of her neck and does the same thing there too
Avni breathes slightly gets fast, and she grabs his hair tightly in her fist and he keeps his hand moving over her body while kissing her neck

Neil moves from her neck and then looks at her and says..

Neil - I want you more

Avni looks at him, her face was red with blushing and her breathing was uneven...

Avni - we cannot do more than this tonight...( she whisper looking into his eyes )

Neil looks at her with questioning eyes and Avni speaks

Avni - I am not well today, let me rest

Neil listens to this, and understands what she mean by that, he feels guilty and immediately gets up from her