chapter 9

Neil comes to office and he is sitting in his cabin thinking something...

Neil ( in mind ) - I think maybe now I should tell about my feelings to Avni, tell her what I feel for her...
If I don't say anything, how will I know what she thinks of me or what she feel for me..
Yes I should say..
Shall I speak today? No no not today, tomorrow? No I can't go and say anything like this I should tell in a special way...
Neil, think something nice and different..
Yes idea, I take her on a dinner date.. No, everyone proposes on a dinner date, this idea is old, I think of something new..
Uff I never thought I would feel so nervous to tell my feelings to someone...
Neil, you do not have to tell anyone else, she is Avni and she is very special, so I have to do everything special for her, so I think of something good...
But today I am very happy finally now our engagement is going to happen soon.. I just hope that there is a yes from Avni's side as well for this engagement..
I can't wait any longer. I just want her to come to our house as soon as possible so that I can always be with her..
I don't know what has happened to me and what is this feeling....
But now I just want to see her always near me, never let her go away from me.. & I know this day is going to come soon in my life... When the love of my life will be with me every moment of my life..

His thoughts break when he hear the knock on the door...

Neil's p.a comes in and then he reminds neil  all his meetings... & Then  Neil gets busy with his work.

In the evening Avni and Ashish come back home.... Avni changes her clothes and comes to the hall and then sits with Ashish and Neela....

Neela already tells Ashish everything that Neil has said yes for the engagement, Ashish gets happy after hearing this news... But now he wants to hear Avni's answer and this time he does not want to put any pressure on Avni so this time he is not speaking anything to Avni..

Neela - Avni We have to talk to you about something..

Avni - Say na maa

Neela - avni shweta call me today... and we all together have decided that now at least you and Neil should get engaged

Avni looks at neela maa silently & then she looks at ashish who's busy in the phone And maybe pretending to be busy...

Avni again looks at neela and says

Avni - Maa but Neil had said that he needs time, right ?

Neela maa smiles and says..

Neela -  Neil has said yes to the engagement..

Avni hear this and gets shocked

Avni ( in mind ) - Neil said yes to the engagement and he didn't even tell me anything, but Avni how would he tell you something, today you have not even talked to him..

Her thought break when she hear her neela maa voice

Neela - Avni If you need more time then it is okay Bacha....
Neil has definitely said yes but he has also said that if you don't want to get engaged now, then we can all wait.

Avni hear this and thinks something's

Avni ( in mind ) - Avni, your marriage has to happen with Neil.  And mom and dad obey your every word, can't you make them happy by considering them such a small thing?
And by the way, Neil is a very nice guy, and I have no problem in marrying him, I knew as much as I wanted to know about him...
Yes, I will take time to understand and accept rest of the things.
But I have full faith in Neil, he will give me my time...  In this two months I have come to know so much about him..
Now I should not make everyone wait like this....
But still, before speaking anything to everyone, Neil should have told me once about all this, I would have been at least ready to give my answer.