chapter 112

2 days pass, Avni has gone to Mehta house and it is very difficult for Neil to spend these two days without her again. Although all is well between them now...
But don't know what happened to Avni after going to Mehta house, she didn't call him even once and when he used to call him, she would disconnect the phone within few seconds....Saying she has some work and then doesn't even call him back after that...

But he does not think much about this thing and thinks that Avni has met her parents after a long time, so it is natural for her to be busy..And because of all these things, he didn't want to repeat any of his past mistakes that would spoil their relationship again....

But at the same time he is missing her a lot but can't do anything even if he wants to... he can't even go to her....Although Neela Maa told him to keep coming here, but like before he does not want to come in between her family moment....This time, as long as she wants to stay there, stay, he will wait for her. He decides not to say anything to her nor disturb her much.

Today is the third day, since this morning Neil has not been able to talk to Avni and then the whole day he himself is busy in office work or should say that he keeps himself busy with office work so that he misses Avni less but this thing doesn't work on him.. He misses her every moment, everywhere. And since she's gone, he's missing her more

At night

Around 11.30 he comes back home from office, and as soon as he unlocks the door with the spare key, and comes inside he sees that Shweta is sitting in the hall who is reading the magazine... seeing her awake at this time, Neil speaks...

Neil - mom aap soye nahi ?

Shweta hears Neil voice and looks up and sees him and then speaks while standing from couch

Shweta - tu aa gya.. main tera hi wait kar rahi thi.. kitni raat ho gyi hai tillu... ye koi waqt hai ghar aane ka

Neil - sorry mom, but ek meeting thi

Shweta - accha koi ni, jaa fresh hokar aaja... main tere liye dinner lgati hu..

Neil hears this but doesn't feel like eating anything But at the same time he knows that even if he says that he does not feel like eating, Shweta will forcefully feed him, that's why he says..

Neil - mom meeting ek hotel me thi to meeting over hone ke baad Clients ke saath hi dinner Kar liya tha maine... ab bas sona chahta hu...

Shweta hears this from him and speaks

Shweta - tu sch bol raha hai ?

Neil crosses his finger on his back and nods yes and again speaks

Neil - mom aap aise der raat tak mere liye mat jagiyega...

Shweta seee him

Neil - mujhe accha nahi lagega meri wajah se aapki health kharab ho... Kal se aap aisa mat karna

Shweta hears this and speaks

Shweta - main aisa tab nahi karungi....jab tu time par ghar aayega

Neil - main kal se try karunga mom ki jaldi aa jaun par agar mujhe der hoti bhi hai to please aap mera wait mat kijiyega...

Shweta - waise tu ye mujh par chhod de mujhe kya karna hai aur kya nahi....( She says this because she knows Neil doesn't want to trouble anyone because of him but being a mother she can do this much for her child...)

Neil sees his mom and about to says something on this but Shweta speaks...

Shweta - ab tujhe neend nahi aa rahi..? Jaa soo jaa