chapter 111

adorable_az Here is your update.. I hope you like it? 🤗

Chapter start......

Next morning

Avni wakes up and as soon as she opens her eyes finds herself on the bed as far as she remembers they both went to the beach, Both were walking together, then had ice-cream, but after that she does not remember when they came home..

But it is not difficult for him to realize that Neil must have brought her here... she smiles realizing it And to see Neil's face, she turns her face to the right side but seeing him, she thinks why Neil is sleeping in a sitting position... Whereas, what actually happened was that after putting him to sleep, Neil came to the bed and lay down in a sitting position, Because he wanted to stare at Avni with all his might tonight and while staring at her, he did not know when he fell asleep while sitting.

Wherein Avni sits on the bed after getting up and seeing his face, she thinks something, and then she goes to the washroom from there to get ready......

Here in the room, after a while, Neil's eyes open.... He rubs his hand over his face to drive away his laziness...And then he sits straight on the bed with a sigh, he straightens his body and then looks to his left to see Avni face...But his eyes widen when he doesn't see Avni there, he panics thinking that Avni has gone to the Mehta house.

Neil - avni... kahin avni chali to nahi gyi.... aaj main itni der tak kaise sota reh gya.... ( Saying this Neil looks at the clock where it is 7 o'clock)

Neil - Abhi to sirf 7 bj rahe hai.. itni subah Avni kaise jaa sakti hai... Avni....

Saying this, he is about to go outside the room to ask Shweta about Avni, when he hears the door opening sound....And looks towards the washroom from where Avni is coming out....Seeing her, he suddenly heaves a sigh of relief and Avni looks at him, who's in little panic state...

But his panic is put to rest when he sees her...He sees that she is wearing a bathrobe and her wet hair wrapped in a towel...

Avni's look 👇

He sees her, She looks fresher and more beautiful now

He sees her, She looks fresher and more beautiful now...The fragrance of her shampoo and body wash was reaching his nostril and he felt infatuated in that fragrance..

Wherein Avni feels his intoxicating look on herself and looks at him..she does not feel uncomfortable at all, because what is a bathrobe, Neil has seen her in all her forms....But yes, after so many days, she definitely feels a little shy after seeing his such a look on herself...But she does not reveal this shyness of hers to him and clears her throat to bring him back from his staring world.....

Feeling this thing of her Neil takes his eyes off her... and looking down, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath...

And there Avni says