chapter 100

The next morning, before Avni wakes up, Neil leaves her room but not before wishing good morning to his child, his new happiness...

Time passes.... In the afternoon Avni is sitting alone in her room, Bebe comes to her room and Avni stands to see Bebe and then both Bebe and Avni sit on the couch...

Bebe - kaisi hai putter?

Avni - theek hu bebe

Bebe - main yehan tujh se kuch baat karne aayi hu

Avni - haan boliye n

Bebe - putter, main tujhe Neil ko maaf karne ke liye nahi keh rahi aur naa hi main tujh par kisi trah ka dawab bnaane aayi hu... par putter ye waqt tum dono ki zindagi me dubara nahi aayega... tum dono ke beech jo hua... Neil ne jo kuch bhi kiya wo sahi nahi tha par...... Saying this, Bebe tells Avni that Neil's act is not right from anywhere, But, the time is about to come and the journey of becoming parents of both of them is about to begin, it will not come again in their life....Yes, if they have a second child, then this time will come again, but they will never get the happiness and moments related to the first child again...Because the first baby thing is different and special.....That's why after erasing all the grievances, once with a calm mind, both of them think about their child, think about themselves....Things will not be easy but it is not difficult either, if both try..

In this condition, it is necessary for the mother to be happy, only then the child becomes healthy, but here she is sad... so why not remove the cause of this sadness.... Even if she doesn't forgive Neil but she doesn't fight with him either... it will be good for both of them as well as their child...And bebe says to her that At least now give a chance to your relationship only for your child.... It is not that both do not love each other, then why are both fighting like this at such a happy time.
Bebe tells her to take her time to completely forgive Neil but at the same time mend their broken relationship...And help Neil who is trying to rectify his mistake.

After listening to Bebe, Avni also feels that she is getting too strict with Neil now.... she doesn't think of forgiving him Because if this time also she forgives Neil easily, then maybe Neil will be like before and he never change....But yes she definitely thinks that she will no longer show her strictness to him now.

Avni - bebe main apni puri kosish karungi ki main wo sab kar paaun jo aap chahti hai...

Bebe smiles hearing her words and says

Bebe - aur tu dekhna teri is koshis se sab kuch jald theek ho jayega

Avni slightly smiles at bebe words And then the bebe leaves from Avni's room.....

Days passes...

After learning about his child, it has become a routine for Neil that every night when Avni falls asleep according to him, he goes to her room, And talks to his child for 2 minutes with ease, which gives him peace somewhere...
As soon as he thinks about his child, his mind becomes calm and his heart is filled with new hopes.

He knows that the change that has taken place in Avni these days is the miracle of this magical child of their.. Avni has suddenly become calm.... she scolds him less now.... Yes that is a different matter if both of them are comes in front of each other and if Neil tries to talk to her then she glare at him angrily and keeps quiet always and gives him her silent treatment...and Fearing which, he himself takes his steps back.

Also, it has become a routine for him that he now stays in Avni's room every night thinking that she may need anything...And after spending 2 minutes of relaxation with his child, Neil sleeps the whole night sitting on the sofa in the same room....And then early in the morning, before Avni woke up, he leave the room.