chapter 127

At night

Avni is lying on the bed and Neil is lying on his stomach with his face close to her stomach talking to his kids...It has been 20 minutes and in this 20 minutes Neil has not spoken to Avni nor has he look at her.

Earlier Avni was not interrupting him in his conversation with his children but now seeing his ignorance she speaks..

Avni - Neil

Neil hears her voice and looks at her and speaks

Neil - hmm, what happened

Avni - what happened...? Neil It's enough...You can talk to them tomorrow also.. for now come on, sleep, I am sleepy

Neil - then wifey you go to sleep, I want to talk to them more

Avni - No, and look now your time to talk to them is over, now don't disturb them...

Neil - Wifey I am not disturbing them but strengthening my relationship with them...The more I talk to them, the more they realizes how much I love them

Avni - accha! and what about your relationship with me...? Don't you love me, who will make me feel that love

Neil looks at her

Neil - I love you the most, more than them...( Saying this he comes close to her face and kisses her forehead )

Avni - lair, You haven't even looked at me for the last 20 minutes...I know you are happy but ever since you came to know that we are expecting twins you have only been talking to them...

Neil - avni.....

he's not able to speak when she speaks again

Avni - This is the condition from now on, when both will come, then you will forget me completely, I know

Neil listens to her this thing and smiles sensing something

Neil - wifey, don't be jealous of your kids

Avni gets a little shocked hearing this... and sits straight on the bed and Neil also sits in front of her...

Avni - o hello, I'm not feeling jealous, understand...
And see I'll get angry if you don't come closer to me now

Neil hears this and no he can't tolerate her getting angry at any cost that's why he speaks..

Neil - Here you go, I have come to you, now happy.... (He moved on the bed and sits next to her and holds her in his arms by holding her shoulder)

Avni smiles and rest her head on his shoulder and Neil kisses her forehead and speaks

Neil - So, tell me, what does my wifey want to talk to me?

Avni - nothing i just want to be with you....

Neil smiles, and then both are in peace in the same state, he's caressing her hair and she's now hearing his heartbeat placing her head on his chest...Neil rested his head on the headboard of the bed and carries her on himself but now slowly Avni started making some random patterns on his body with her finger and sensing this he speaks..

Neil - you want to say something ?

On his this question Avni says something that shocks Neil...

Avni - Neil...

Neil - hmm..

Avni - I want to feel your love, I want to feel you...( she said still keeping her head on his chest )

But here Neil gets shocked to hear this and speaks being a little apart from her...

Neil - Avni, what are you saying...we can't.......(before this he does not say anything when Avni speaks)