chapter 103

Previous chapter continue.........

While coming home from the beach, both of them remain silent on the way, Avni is looking at Neil who is driving quietly, And he doesn't try to talk to her at all in any way on the way...

Wherein Avni looks at him completely silent and somewhere she does not like this thing of his and she speaks after thinking something...

Avni - why are you so silent?

Neil listens to her question but does not say anything...

Avni feels his ignorance and speaks

Avni - I am talking to you and asking something...

Hearing her this words he speaks...

Neil - You only told me not to talk to you, and only you can talk to me...
so I will remain silent na in this situation ?

Avni hears this and says

Avni - I didn't know you were so obedient.. I wish you were always like this.....(she speaks with sarcasm)

Neil doesn't say anything after hearing this and Avni says seeing him like this

Avni - Oh I understand, are you getting angry? or are you angry ?

Neil listens to her and speaks while focusing on the road.

Neil - Why would I get angry?

Avni - Why won't you get angry? You always get angry in the presence of Parth, so today there is nothing special that you will not be angry?

Neil smiles sadly hearing this and speaks

Neil - Maybe you are right but maybe now I have no right to be angry or jealous...
I have lost the right to show my anger and jealousy

Avni somehow likes the fact that he did not get angry...But somewhere she doesn't like the way he was saying this that he has no right do anything and suddenly she says...

Avni - stop the car

Neil hears this and stops the car and before he could ask what happened...?
Avni opens the car door and goes out and seeing her Neil also comes out and comes towards her and says

Neil - what happened?

Avni looks at him angrily and says

Avni - Nothing

Neil - fir chalo, der ho gyi hai... mom wait kar rahi hogi

Avni - mujhe kahin nahi jaana....( Saying this Avni sits on a stone bench by the road side)

Neil looks at her like this and thinks what did he do now that she is reacting like this... Neil sits near her and says

Neil - Now what did I do that you are reacting like this...?

Avni hears this but not looks at him and Neil speaks

Neil - I really did not get angry today nor do I have any problem with Parth...
I understand your and his friendship, trust me..

Avni - I don't want to hear anything and see you go now and leave me alone

Neil is shocked to hear this... He cannot leave her on this empty road at any cost.

Neil - Avni what are you saying and why are you behaving like this... forgive me but please come home with me...

He apologizes to her without doing any mistake..

But Avni does not agree and Neil requests her repeatedly that if he has said something wrong to her then forgive him, but he does not understand what he has done wrong....but still apologizing and requesting her to come home