chapter 78

At Mehta House

2 3 hours pass when Avni comes to Mehta House

Ashish goes to office... only Neela and Avni are in the house...

Avni is sitting alone in the hall and Neela is preparing something for Avni in the kitchen.....

Avni is thinking again and again what was the meaning of Neil saying that thing...
Why did he say that after sometime she herself would come to him.....

She is scared for him somewhere and is just praying that Neil doesn't do anything wrong this time and doesn't prove her thinking right....

On the other hand she also thinks that she should at least share her all things with Neela....tell her why she has come here.

Neela Maa comes to her in the hall making some dishes for her and sits beside her...
Neela maa sees her lost in her thoughts and says

Neela - itni gehrai me kya soch rahi ho bachcha....

Hearing Neela Maa's voice, Avni comes back from her thoughts...and sees her.

Neela - chalo ab main apni bachi ko apne haath se khilaaungi....( Saying this, she takes a spoonful of kheer and keeps it near Avni's mouth, but Avni puts the spoon back in the bowl, taking it from her hand...)

Neela maa sees her and says

Neela - kya hua bachcha ?

Avni - maa mujhe abhi kuch khaane ka man nahi hai...

Neela - tumhari tabiyat theek hai...( She speaks touching her forehead)

Avni - haan maa main theek hu.. maa mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai...

Neela - haan kaho n

Avni - maa....mujhe...( she takes a deep breath and says )

Avni - main aapko Neil...( She just takes Neil's name but Neela's maa's phone starts ringing)

Neela Maa looks at her phone and receives the call...

But she gets shocked to hear what she hears from the other side and sees Avni.....

Avni looks at Neela Maa so worried and speaks

Avni - kya hua maa, kiska call hai

Neela sees Avni and then disconnects the phone and tells her

Neela - ashish ka call tha... neil ka accident ho gya hai aur wo hospital me hai...

Avni gets shocked to hear this and gets worried for Neil and her eyes fill with tears...

Then without wasting much time Neela and Avni come to the hospital where Ashish asks them to come....

They both come there and see that Khanna family is already there and everyone is looking worried.....

Neela comes there to Ashish and speaks

Neela - ashish ye sab kaise hua? aur neil ? wo theek toh hai ?

Avni looks at Ashish to hear his answer..

Ashish - neela mujhe exact nahi pta ye sab kaise hua...
Jab Neil ka accident hua to wahan maujud jis insaan ne use yahan laaya usne mujhe call karke Neil ki is haalat ki jaankaari di...
aur filhaal Neil abhi behosh hai, doctors check kar rahe hai...

Avni hears this and she ties her fists together... She is scared as well as worried for Neil..
But she also knows that Neil has done this deliberately....
Now she understood the meaning of his words,Why did he say that she herself would come to him in a few hours...