chapter 129

Avneil comes home.... Both of them stand at the door of Khanna house with their little bundles of happiness in their arms and there Bebe is performing their and their children's aarti and is removing all the evil eyes from them...

Avneil smiles seeing their affection and then all four come inside the house....

After sitting with everyone for a while, Neil takes Avni to the room as she needs rest.....
Avni is taking a little rest that both her kids who were sleeping in the cradle in her room wake up together and start crying....Avni's eyes open wide and she gets off the bed and rushes to them where Neil is already with them

The whole family too rushes into the avneil room hearing their cries where they see that both are trying to handle each child in their arms but both are not stopping crying..

Shweta tells Avni that maybe both of them are hungry that's why they both are crying like this... Avni breastfeeds her babies in Shweta's presence... She did this work under the supervision of the doctor in the hospital but she still has a lot to learn in the process of becoming a mother and that's why she doesn't hesitate to seek Shweta's help.
Whereas when Avni feeds both of them one by one, both fall asleep once again and Avni breathes a sigh of relief seeing them finally calm.

Shweta - bachaa, It's nothing right now... Both of you will have to sacrifice your sleepless nights because kids' favorite thing is to wake up in the night...
This Tillu also had the same habit, and he bothered me a lot.

Avni smiles hearing this and Neil speaks...

Neil - Mom don't say like that... I was a good child in childhood

Shweta - Yes yes, only me and Prakash ji know how good you were...

Neil slightly pouts and Avni smiles hearing his childhood things.

A few days pass like this and as Shweta had warned them beforehand, they are not surprised when their kids wake up crying in the middle of the night..But both together handle this situation peacefully

And Neil is a different piece... Like he used to talk to both of them in Avni's belly, still nothing changed : Whether they are both awake or asleep, whenever he gets a chance, he starts talking to them even if he does not get any answer or response in return.

After a few days, everyone thinks of doing the naming ceremony of both of them...

Once again the whole Khanna house is beautifully decorated for the naming ceremony of the new happiness of this house.

And here in Avneil's room, Neil is already ready in royal blue kurta and white pajamas and now prepares their children with the help of Avni...
And now when Avni is getting ready, Neil makes them both lie down on the bed and talks to them by himself lying next to them...

They both are looking at him with their big eyes and Neil tells them..

Neil - hey my little angel, You are looking very cute in this dress just like your mom...

Their baby girl 👇