chapter 122

Next morning

Neil wakes up first and as soon as he opens his eyes he sees his most precious person near him, who rests half of her head on his chest and holds him with her hands on his stomach, This sight brings a smile on his lips, And then he turns a little and makes her sleep straight on the bed and then he turns towards her and with the help of his elbow he lies down on the bed and then starts staring at her...
He smiles when he notices his shirt on her and shakes his head slightly understanding the reason behind her doing so....

Neil - My Tubelight wifey turned romantic

he said slightly pinching her nose, But all of a sudden he remembers some things and tears well up in his eyes....he looks at her but then composes himself, then he leans towards her and kisses her forehead, while a smile spreads on Avni's lips in sleep.. Neil smiles seeing her smile

Then Neil turns his gaze to her stomach and moves a little from his position, he goes closer to her stomach, kisses her stomach and says..

Neil - good morning baby.... Papa loves you a lot...( Saying this he kisses Avni's belly once again And then lying on his stomach on the bed, he starts staring at Avni again and in the meanwhile caresses her hair without saying anything)

Soon Avni wakes up and Neil sees how she is slowly opening her eyes, he smiles and Avni opens her eyes..
As soon as she opens her eyes she finds a smiling Neil in front of her who is lying on his stomach next to her looking at her....
She smiles a little and before that Neil wishes her good morning or Avni says something to him, Suddenly she starts feeling nauseous and immediately removes the duvet from herself and runs to the washroom...

Neil gets scared seeing this scene and he too immediately follows her to the washroom where he sees Avni vomiting there....

He gets scared seeing her like this and comes close to her and caresses her back and says

Neil - are you ok?

Avni doesn't answer but turns on the tap and washes her face with water, after washing her face she holds her head by placing her other hand on her waist...
Neil looks at her so weak and says

Neil - are you ok?

Avni hears his voice and looks at him and speaks in a weak voice..

Avni - yes

Neil breathes a sigh of relief and speaks

Neil - chalo.....( Saying this he holds her shoulder and Avni is about to walk with him but she stumbles a little and grabs his arm )

Neil sees her in such a weak state and lifts her in his arms....Avni looks at him and Neil gives her a small smile and then brings her out of the washroom....

He makes her half lie on the bed, she sits in front of him resting her head by the headboard of the bed...

Neil pours water into the glass and is about to make her drink it, but Avni notices that he has suddenly become worried...

Avni - what happened?

Neil looks at her and speaks

Neil - First drink this.... (saying this he gives her water and Avni drinks water and looks at him and then Neil speaks)

Neil - Are you ok now?

Avni - yes

Neil - sure?

Avni - haan baba, And why are you getting so worried... Now you should get used to it... This is normal and till the baby comes, this thing can happen anytime

Neil hears it and speaks

Neil - What ? what do you mean by saying that your health will deteriorate everyday like this? ( he said worried )