chapter 77

Coming from Bebe's room.. Avni enters the room and Neil comes from behind her..

Avni keeps her fists tied with both her hands in nervousness...

She feels Neil behind her and to avoid any kind of conversation, Avni thinks of going to the washroom to change her clothes...

As she steps towards the cupboard, her steps stop when she realizes that Neil has embraced her from behind....

Avni is about to rebel to get out of his arms when she hears his voice...

Neil - I'm sorry, maine gusse me kuch jyada hi bol diya... I didn't mean to say anything
please don't leave me like this,
i will really try my best to change myself... please forgive me

Avni hears his sorry and feels that Neil is pretending again as usual, there is no point in his apology, She will forgive him and he will be free to repeat his actions again.

That's why today Avni doesn't melt at any of his words and comes out of his arms and turns towards him....

Avni looks at him and she sees that his eyes are filled with slight tears...

Unable to see his tears, she takes her eyes off his face and speaks while looking down....

Avni - please i don't want to start all this again... i am very tired, let me sleep...( Saying this, Avni goes to the cupboard and opens the cupboard and takes her clothes and goes to the washroom to change)

Neil looks at her like this and a tear falls from her eyes.

Later

Avni comes from the washroom changing her clothes and she sees that Neil is standing at the same place where she had left him, in the center of the room...

She sees him and then ignores him and is about to go to bed but then Neil takes her name

Neil - Avni ek baar mujh se baat to karo...
I know I have made a mistake again.. I shouldn't have treated you like that but you also left me no way

Avni listens to all these things of him but does not say anything, Neil sees her silent and speaks

Neil - Avni I said all those things in anger.. par tum, tum to sch me mujhe chhod rahi ho...why are you doing this to me...

Avni hears this and speaks

Avni - Stop this drama of your regrets... I won't get into any of your talks anymore...
I have given you many chances but not now, I have decided and I want a break from you...

Neil feels very hurt after hearing this. His sorry, his regret, his doing and saying all this seems to be drama to Avni..
Avni thinks so low about him now that if he does or says anything, it all seems like drama to her....

Neil thinks this and he sees that Avni is going to sleep on the sofa after taking the pillow from the bed...

He understands her reason, and feels that now she hates him so much that she doesn't even want to share a bed with him...
He gets angry with her action but still he keeps himself calm and speaks

Neil - ruko

Avni sees him

Neil - You don't need to go there...

Avni sees him and before she can say something, Neil speaks.

Neil - I'll sleep on the couch, if that's what you want...( he said feeling hurt by her behavior )

Avni sees him and says

Avni - No, there's no need for that, I'm fine here

Neil - I am saying n, so go sleep quietly on the bed.. ( He speaks in a slightly angry voice and Avni without any reason she not increases the argument, she goes quietly and sits on the bed looking away from him...)