chapter 81

Next morning

Avni opens her eyes and she feels herself in the arms of Neil who has slept with her cuddling her from behind.

All the things of yesterday once again appear in front of his eyes and All of a sudden her eyes fill up, thinking about something, and then she gently takes Neil's hand off her, and gets off the bed.

Getting out of bed, she sees Neil who is looking calm now and after how many days she sees peace on his face....

Then she goes to the washroom to get ready And then after a while, as soon as she comes out of the washroom ready, she sees that Neil is awake and sitting on the bed...

She looks at him and Neil looks at her and speaks

Neil - good morning wifey ( he said with smile..
After Avni says that she doesn't want to fight with him anymore and she won't tell anyone anything about their differences, Neil is once again relaxed)

Avni sees him and replies to his good morning

Avni - good morning

Neil smiles and gets out of bed and walks closer to her and hugs her...Even today Avni does not hug him back and then Neil separates from her and kisses her forehead and Avni closes her eyes...

and then Neil speaks

Neil - Today I have to go to office for an important work

Avni hears this and speaks

Avni - But you are not completely well yet

Neil smiles hearing this and says

Neil - I'm fine, and I can't skip, it's very important

Avni hears this and thinks something....

Neil sees her lost and speaks

Neil - kahan kho gyi ?

Avni hears his question and says

Avni - Nowhere, but when will you come home ?

Neil feels a bit surprised to hear this question from her but then speaks...

Neil - pta nahi, der ho sakti hai

Avni hears this and starts thinking again...

Neil sees her lost again and again and takes her hand in his hand... avni feels this and sees him and neil speaks

Neil - I hope you will keep your promise this time and will not make any mistake in my absence

Avni hears this and says

Avni - Trust me, I will not break your trust this time.... I will never tell anything to anyone now..

Neil smiles hearing this and once again kisses her forehead and says

Neil - i have full faith in you.. ( he said with smile )

And Avni slightly smiles on his words....

Later........ Neil goes to office and here in the house Avni spends time with Shweta Bebe.....
And also talks to Neela and Ashish on the phone.

in the evening

Shweta Bebe and Avni sitting in the hall...

Shweta - Avni beta, main bebe ke saath mandir jaa rahi hu.. aur ghar par bhi koi nahi hai, to kyon naa tum bhi chalo humare saath

Avni hears this and says

Avni - maa, sorry par meri n tabiyat thodi theek nahi lag rahi, rest karna chahti hu...

Bebe - Avni putter tu theek hai ?

Avni - haan bebe wo bas thoda headache hai... thodi der soo lungi to theek ho jaungi

Shweta - theek hai fir main tere saath ruk jaati hu

Avni - nahi maa, aap bebe ke saath jao, main bas thoda soo leti hu, theek ho jaungi

Bebe - theek hai putter tu aaram kar, aur haan dawai le lena

Avni - ji bebe

Then Shweta and Bebe go to the temple and Avni enters the room....

There are few tears in her eyes and she comes near drawer and suddenly her eyes fall on a frame in which she and Neil is smiling together....
She takes that frame in her hand and caresses that Pic and slightly smiles remembering their happy moment... but then she kept that frame there...
and opens the drawer and takes a medicine box from there... She sees that medicine and comes to the bed with it...

Avni is sitting on the bed and she's thinking somethings..... she sigh and then eats that medicine and then lies on the bed and closes her eyes.........

on the other hand

Neil is coming home after completing his office work....

Suddenly he stops his car and suddenly he starts feeling restless...

Neil - Why am I feeling uneasy all of a sudden... it seems something is not right... (he thinks somethings and speaks)
Avni theek to hai.....?

Suddenly neil looks outside the car and there he sees a flower shop and he thinks something and says...

Neil - Once again she forgive me and my such a big mistake, I know I am wrong in every way but I am trying to change myself for you wifey, But i don't know why my efforts fail every time....
Kher.... now I will try my best not to disappoint you again.....
Let's say thank you to you in a good way, by giving these flower to you my love...

Thinking all this, Neil takes a beautiful bouquet and then takes Avni's favorite chocolate and heads straight to the house...

Soon he reaches home and he sees that there is no one at home... He learns from Bheema that Shweta and Bebe have gone to the temple and Avni is resting.

Neil smiles hearing this and moves towards the room...

Neil opens the door of the room and as he enters he sees that Avni is sleeping...

He smiles and comes closer to her....
He puts the flowers and chocolates which is in his hand aside, and caresses her hair and looks at her beautiful sleeping face...And then decides to wake up her and that's why he affectionately calls her name

Neil - wifey, wifey wake up

Neil calls her name two or three times but does not get any response from Avni.....He gets a little surprised to see how Avni is in such a deep sleep at this time.....this is not her sleeping time.. she rarely sleep at this time...

Neil Again takes her name out loud two or three times but still Avni does not wake up, Neil gets scared seeing her like this and before this he tries to wake her up again, his gaze falls on the other side of the bed where is the medicine bottle that Avni ate...

Neil widens his eyes in shock and takes that bottle in his hand and sees that the bottle is empty.

He looks at Avni and tears fill his eyes realizing that Avni has consumed the whole bottle of sleeping pills....that's why she's not waking up.

To be continued...........

Please vote and comment if you guys liked it....🙏

I was a bit scared before updating this chapter..plz don't jump to any conclusion after reading this chapter..and wait for next chapter....🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Thank you