chapter 95

Please if possible then do inline comments so that I know how much interest you guys are in the story..🙂

There is no forcing, if you feel like it, then do it.. Otherwise there is no value for force comments.. I'm just requesting 🙏 to know your reviews regarding my story...🙃
Inline comments help to understand the interest of the reader....

Thank you ❣️

Chapter start......👇

Fir se zidd......Neil hears Avni saying this and looks at the door of his room where Avni is standing....

Neil stands up from the bed and looks at her....

Avni sees him and comes inside the room.....

Neil looks at her and gets lost in her beauty for a moment as she looks gorgeous in this off shoulder blouse and lehenga...he sees that she has not done makeup as usual but looks gorgeous with her natural beauty...And by wearing this dress, she enhanced the beauty of that dress.

But he can't stare at her for long when he hears her voice...

Avni - You know you can't change.....

Neil sees her...and Avni speaks

Avni - again insisting and not listening to anyone.. bebe ne kaha.. Maa ne bhi kaha, par tum niche nahi aaye...

Neil sees her

Avni - You think if you come outside then everyone will be sad but maybe you don't know that you are not outside with everyone that's why everyone is sad....

Neil listens to this but not said anything and Avni again speaks

Avni - If you care a little bit about everyone in the house, then drop your stubbornness and leave this room and go out...

Neil hears this from Avni and says

Neil - kya tum chahti ho ki main niche aaun ?

Avni listens to this but doesn't say anything.... because she doesn't want to say no and she can't answer 'yes'.

Neil sees her silent and somewhere he understands her this things and speaks

Neil - theek hai, tum chahti ho to main niche jrur aaunga....

Avni hears this and then she turns and leaves from there....
Neil sees her going..

Avni comes outside to the garden and is looking at the door when he will come down.....

After a while her wait ends When she sees Neil coming out of the house wearing a sky colored kurta.... she slightly smiles when she sees him there that finally he come down....

Neil chose this color after seeing the color of Avni's dress...

Neil look 👇