chapter 70

2 months pass.... In these two months, things do not remain the same between Avneil. Avni doesn't talk to Neil anymore like before...
Like every time she forgives him for his every mistake, this time it did not happen... She has become completely calm now since that day.

She talks to Neil only when Neil tries to talk to her and when family members stay around her..
she doesn't ignore Neil when she is with the family Because she does not want to stress the family due to their mutual differences.

Amidst all this, another bad thing happens to her that now she has lost all three of her friends...
Earlier, only Ali was angry with her because of the reason why she did not join his happiness.

But when she calls Rhea one day, Rhea breaks her friendship by saying that even though she did not join her and ali in their happiness, she was not so upset with her for that things...
But when she can't even attend to this sad state of her best friend, then what's the point of friendship just saying..It would be better than this that if you do not want friends like us, then we also do not want friendship like yours.

Because now you are married and your priority has changed... When there is no place for friendship in your life, then she don't want to keep friendship with her only for name sake.

Avni silently listens to all this talk of Rhea because she cannot tell the real reason even if she wants to tell anyone that what situation she is going through now....

And since that day, Ali Rhea does not talk to her and Parth is not in a condition to talk to anyone or understand anything.

On the other hand Neil notices all this change in Avni... He notices that Avni talks less to him and she never shows her love to him in any way now..

He also tries to make things right by apologizing to her in a new way every day...but his apologies have no effect on Avni...Because she knows Neil is apologizing today and will repeat the same mistake again tomorrow...

But at the same time she does not show Neil that she is angry with him but still she is not able to live with him as before.
She still goes to office with Neil because once she stopped coming to office for a week due to which Prakash asks her the reason....But she doesn't tell the real reason to Prakash and again starts coming to office with Neil everyday...

And now what she should do she does not understand anything... she is angry with Neil but at the same time her love for him has not diminished a bit...She loves him very much and still she cares about the smallest of his things...
But still, from that day onwards things are not getting right from her side..
Neil has become normal but Avni is not getting normal and somewhere why she is not able to be like before, she also does not know the reason...

Every night in these two months, Neil sleeps with Avni cuddling her from behind, but Avni does not get close to him in any way.....Neil also notices this thing of her that's how she is keeping a physical distance from him....but here Neil does not force her in any way for anything...
He is happy just to be with her.. She is in front of his eyes and more than that, he doesn't want anything from her.

But at the same time, Neil also misses those loving moments spent with Avni when both used to talk all day together and were happy.... Neil knows that it is his fault behind this behavior of Avni, but at the same time, he still does not consider his deeds wrong....And he just hopes that soon all these distances between them should be reduced and everything will be as before.

And he also tries many times to erase the distance between them, but Avni is not able to reciprocate his efforts.

One Day....

Neil is getting ready for office.....He sees in the mirror that Avni is sitting on the bed and waiting for him so that he gets ready then both of them go to the office..