New Character

The way people have shown their love for Parth, I wish they showed their love for Avneil too and do similar comments on my updates every day 🙈😁

But don't be serious, I'm just kidding 🤓

Btw thank you to all the people who commented
So with more votes, Parth will now appear as Avni's friend.
And his name will also be Parth in the story.

Now a little about his character

Parth samthaan - 27 years old

Avni's college friend, Avni went to Abroad for her college studies where she meets Parth

the two become very good friends

And the two become so good friends that once on vacation, Parth comes to Mehta's house with Avni, And after meeting Ashish there, Ashish learns that Parth is the son of Raj samthaan, a good and close friend of his.
And because of this now Parth is not only Avni's friend but they are family friends.

Neela and ashish  is very fond of Parth as Avni's friend, as he used to take very good care of their daughter in Abroad And still, this care of his has not diminished for Avni.

Parth Avni's bonding is very good, that is a different matter, after college, Avni come back to India but Parth remained there.

But now Parth has come back to India and as a business student, he too will now join his father's company here in Mumbai.
That's why Ashish says infront of Neil that now Parth has to stay here, that's why he will meet Avni some other day.

And now you will get to know more about him as the story progresses.