A little clarity on Avneil's character

For those who are thinking, Avni just said that she loves Neil but it doesn't seem like that from her behavior...
And those who think that Avni is comfortable with everyone even with Parth but not with Neil..

So it's because Avni's character is like that....

She is in love with Neil but she can't openly show her feelings in front of him.
And she will remain like this throughout the story.
Yes, later as the story progresses, her character may change a bit... But for now her character will remain the same as it is now.
Even if Avni will confess her love to Neil in future, she will still remain the same where she will not openly express her feelings in front of Neil and stay calm.
But that doesn't mean she doesn't love him
And sometimes she also has fun with Neil, teases him but not all the time she behave like this with him.
Some people complained about this behavior of Avni but her character is like this only.

And for the first time I am trying to write something different, So please support and believe me you guys will like this Avni too in upcoming chapters.

Same with Neil, you all can read his character in the character sketch.. Where it is clearly written in his character that sometimes Neil hurts only the one whom he loves very much And sometimes he can hurt himself too. But he is not a bad person.

I have written this note for those who are confused in the character of these two.
I hope now you guys will not have any confusion in the character of these two that why both of them behave like this with each other.

Thank you