chapter 75

Avni comes out of the restaurant crying and running.... Neil runs after her and takes her name...

Neil - Avni ruko

Avni hears his voice, and she starts running faster on the road....

Avni is running fast on the road, and Neil is running behind her to stop her and then he sees a car speeding up in front of Avni...

He gets scared as soon as that car comes near Avni and he shouts her name...

Neil - avniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......( Screaming her name, Neil reaches her speed and before that the car hit Avni, Neil pulls her towards him catching her arms and embraces her by taking her in his arms....)

He was really gets scared for her, he was afraid that what if something happened to her...

While Avni tries to get out of his arms.
Whereas Neil is just now, rest assured that she is fine and he doesn't see her struggle that she is trying to get him out of his arms...

Neil separates from her and takes her face in his hand and speaks...

Neil - tum theek ho ?

Avni looks at him angrily and says

Avni - leave me.... (saying this Avni pushes him back due to which Neil stumbles)

Neil - Avni meri baat to suno... aaj meri galti nahi hai....( And before this Neil speaks further, Avni turns and starts running away from him again, Neil goes after her.. and this time Avni takes a taxi before he can catch her, taxi driver start the taxi and Avni tells him address)

Neil thus sees Avni going away from himself, he comes back to the parking area of ​​the restaurant where his car is parked....He quickly gets into his car and follows Avni.....

Avni reaches home, but before going inside, she wipes away her tears And composes herself because she doesn't want to stress the family because of her in any case.....

She rings the door bell and Bheema opens the door...

Avni sees that no one is visible in the house and on asking Bheema tells her that Shweta has gone to the temple with bebe And Avni knows that Prakash is in the office now...

Avni goes straight to her room and closes the door and sits on the bed...

She remembers the whole scene of the restaurant and again tears fill her eyes remembering Neil's actions.

She does not understand why Neil reacted like this.. That boy had just touched her, that too just to help...
And as a result of helping someone, treating someone like this, Avni does not consider it justified in any way.

And even if that boy has done some mistake, then still Avni does not consider it justified to treat someone like this.... She is once again disappointed with Neil...

Looking at the behavior of his past days, she felt that Neil has changed now but his today's actions proved her wrong again....Neil has now gone to such an extent in his possessive nature, that if someone accidentally touches her, then Neil can even take the life of that person... Neil had almost killed that boy today while beating him..

She feels that now she has to take some decision, she cannot stay like this anymore...
She feels that Neil has become like this because of her because when she met Neil for the first time, Neil was very calm....
But slowly his possessive nature towards her started increasing... she didn't even dream that Neil would become like this...

Initially, Avni used to take all these things lightly and thought that feeling slight jealousy in love is normal...

But now Neil is crossing the limit every day.. she also forgot the incident with Parth for Neil but now she cannot forget today's incident.. If she didn't do anything now, what else Neil will do next, she herself does not know...