Avneil's anniversary - 1

Chapter 61

Avni comes from the washroom wearing the dress given by Neil, but after coming to the room, she does not see Neil anywhere.
She calls out his name but still Neil is nowhere to be found.
She thinks about something and comes to the mirror and looks at herself one more time and thinks whether she looks good in this dress or not....?

Avni dress 👇

Avni smiles looking at herself in the mirror and all of a sudden she feels Neil coming from behind and tying a band over her eyes

And she hears Neil's voice, which he whispers very close to her ear

Neil - You are looking very beautiful wifey....(Neil whispers this line in Avni's ear and gently kisses her ear)

Avni smiles on hearing this and says

Avni - Neil why this...? (she asks while touching her blindfold)

Neil smiles and speaks

Neil - I have to take you somewhere (saying this he lift her in his arms in bridal style and Avni puts her hand around his neck)

Righy Now Neil is in a baby pink color shirt and blue denim.

Neil brings Avni to the terrace and there He puts her down from his arms and he stands behind her.....Avni feels the wind around her and she realizes that both of them are standing outside somewhere.

Neil removes the blindfold from her and Avni smiles seeing what Neil has done for her....👇

( You all can imagine the sky dark

( You all can imagine the sky dark..)

Avni turns towards Neil and asks with her eyes that when did he do all this?

Neil smiles and replies

Neil - For now I haven't been able to do much but we can do this small celebration....

Avni sees him

Neil - Today is a very special day for me and I want to make it memorable by spending every single moment of today with you...