chapter 56

It's 5 o'clock in the morning....

Avni is still holding Neil's hand while sitting next to him looking at him.....he is still lying unconscious, and Avni just keeps on hoping and praying that he will regain his consciousness soon, without caring about her condition.....Her condition is slowly deteriorating now, but she is adamant on her insistence that she will drink water only from Neil's hand.

Shweta opens the door of the room, and sees Avni sitting beside Neil silently.....
She feels very bad for her and then she comes close to her and puts her hand on her head which makes Avni feel her presence.... Avni sees her and says....

Avni - Maa aap kab aaye...

Shweta - thodi der pehle....

Avni hears this and Shweta speaks again...

Shweta - Avni beta apni zidd chhod do aur km se km paani pii lo, tumhari tabiyat kharab ho rahi hai....

Avni silently listen all this

Shweta - aur fir Jab tillu ko hosh aayega... to kya use accha lagega tumhe aise dekh kar..? Bolo

Avni hears Shweta words and she knows that Shweta is right, Neil will not like her this things and maybe he gets angry on her but still she not thinks much and she looks at Shweta and slightly smiles and says....

Avni - main abhi bilkul theek hu maa...

She speaks this and suddenly she feels a chill all over her body which is a sign of weakness, she closes her eyes for a second and takes a deep breath....she releases Neil's hand and suddenly she sees black in front of her eyes...Her head starts spinning and She tries to get up from her place but is unable to get up and suddenly Shweta screams her name When she sees that Avni has fainted on the floor.

Time skip

Now it was 7.30 in the morning..

The doctor were checking Neil, who is now fully conscious.... family members stand in front of him But his eyes are looking for only one person, about whom he is repeatedly asking everyone, where is his Avni... whom he is not seeing since he has opened his eyes.

Doctor - he is fine now...( he said after checking him )

Everyone hears this and everyone takes a sigh of relief

Bebe - rab ka shukar hai...( saying this she kisses Neil forehead )

Shweta also prays and caresses Neil face... Prakash also shower his love and affection on him....after all this still Neil missing her special person so he again speaks

Neil - mom main aap log se kuch puchh raha hu.. kahan hai Avni

Shweta sees bebe And Bebe gestures to her to tell him about Avni now

Shweta - tillu wo rest kar rahi hai...

Neil hears this and speaks

Neil - wo theek to hai ? and why are you all not telling me everything clearly and where is she...( He asks restlessly because he knows that if she is not here with him in this condition it means something is wrong )

Shweta sits in front of him on the bed and speaks

Shweta - aise pareshan mat ho... ab Avni theek hai....

Neil - ab theek hai mtlb... What happened to her and where is she?

And before this Neil or Shweta speaks something else, Neil hears a voice, which makes him feel relaxed

Main yehan hu.......Avni says this standing at the door, and Neela and Ashish are standing next to her who were with her where Avni was resting..