chapter 91

At Khanna House

The family members come to know about the condition that Avni placed in front of Neil yesterday and they do not oppose it, nor does anyone say anything in this decision of Avni..

Yesterday Neela and Ashish, who came to Khanna house with Avni, leave Avni there and return to their home..On one hand Neela Maa is happy that Avni has given Neil a chance and their relationship too...Neela Maa hopes that now maybe their relationship will be fine once again... while Ashish is worried..Because now he did not trust Neil as much as before and he was worried that Neil might again treat his daughter as before...

While in Khanna House.

Avni shifts with her belongings to the lower room, her and Neil's room was earlier upstairs where now only Neil is living alone...

The family members are feeling a little bad seeing their both children living in the same house like this but living in different rooms, but they cannot do anything even if they want.....And especially Shweta does not want to be careless about Avni this time, so she is completely in support of Avni.

Today morning

As Avni opens her eyes, She doesn't even sit on the bed in a proper way, that she starts feeling nauseous and she rushes to the washroom.

Shweta comes to Avni's room which is not closed... Shweta sees that the room is empty, And before this she takes Avni's name, she sees that Avni is coming out of the washroom, wiping her face with a towel...

She looks very pale and weak right now... Avni glances at Shweta and she speaks

Avni - maa aap ? Good morning

Shweta sees Avni and comes close to her and speaks while seeing her face...

Shweta - Good morning bachcha, par tum theek ho ? Tumhara chehra aise pheeka kyon lag raha hai...

Avni hears Shweta's worried voice and thinks that if Shweta comes to know about her nausea, she will be worried that's why she speaks...

Avni - maa main theek hu... actually main abhi uthi hu n to shayad is wajah se lag raha hoga...

Shweta - pakka tum sch keh rahi ho ? Koi aur baat to nahi hai ? Tu theek hai ?

Avni hears this words of Shweta and slightly smiles and speaks...

Avni - haan maa main bilkul theek hu, aur aap meri itni chinta mat karo.. kuch hoga to main btaungi...

Shweta slightly smiles and speaks

Shweta - accha theek hai, waise main yehan aayi thi ye puchhne ki, bta tujhe aaj breakfast me kya khaana hai ?
Aaj main apni bachchi ka favorite breakfast bnaungi...

Avni smiles hearing this and speaks

Avni - maa aap jo bnati ho wo sab mujhe pasand hai isiliye aap jo bnaogi main khaa lungi.. par maa aap bas mujhe 10 mint dijiye.. main ready ho jaati hu fir main kitchen me aapki help karungi..

Shweta hears this and says

Shweta - nahi, bilkul nahi... help tum kabhi bhi kar sakti ho par filhaal abhi tumhe aaram karna hai

Avni - maa kitna aaram karu.. wahan bhi maa kuch nahi karne deti.. yehan aap kuch nahi karne deti... aap dono Milkar mujhe sirf khilaa khilaa aur aaram karwa kar Mota kar doge...( she said slightly pouting)

Shweta smiles hearing this and before this she says something Avni speaks....

Avni - isiliye maine decide kiya hai, ab no aaram-waraam.. aur main aapki kitchen me help kar rahi hu, that's it...