chapter 50

We can see that there is a scenario of the party... The party that has been organized for the success of Ashish and Prakash's joint deal, In which friends and relatives of both the families have also joined along with the business associates.

The party is held in a hotel... In the party, Ali, Riya and Parth are also there by Ashish's side.
Everyone is enjoying in the party and on the other hand, away from the eyes of everyone, our lovely couple Avneil is busy in their own world.

Neil is in a black tuxedo, while Avni is in a simple black off-shoulder gown.

Avni dress 👇

Behind a pillar in the party hall, Neil stands holding Avni in his arms, whom Avni repeatedly requests to leave her

Avni - Neil leave me, look here, there are many people, someone will see us like this

Neil smiles and speaks

Neil - Just give me a kiss, I'll leave you

Avni glared at him..

Neil - comeon I'm waiting....( Saying this he shows her his cheek)

Avni shook his head And she smiles and kisses his cheeks, which brings a smile to Neil's lips.

But at the same time, Parth comes to that place And sees all this happening between Avneil, due to which he feels pain somewhere but he leaves them as they are and goes back from there without disturbing them..

And here Neil hugs her after getting the kiss from her and Avni also happily wrapped her hands around him....

On the other hand Parth is standing alone and again and again the scene was coming in front of his eyes where Avni was kissing Neil's cheeks... He closes his eyes and a tear falls from his eyes, but then someone puts a hand on his shoulder and Parth opens his eyes and speaks

Parth - Ali tu ?

Ali - haan... Ali sees Parth's tears and speaks....
Ye kya Teri aankhon me aashu ? Tu theek hai ?

Parth - haan main theek hu...( He speaks while stealing glances)

Ali - ab tu mujh se jhoot Bolega.... you are standing here alone, crying and you are saying that you are fine.. come on tell the truth what is the matter

Parth sees him and speaks

Parth - Nothing has happened Ali.. I just want to get back from here as soon as possible.... The hope that I came back to this city, my hope has been shattered and if I stay here, I will not be able to give myself anything except pain.

Ali listens to all this and somewhere he understands that he is sad because of Avni...

Ali - I wish this sorrow of yours would subside,
I wish you would come back to this city sometime back and I wish you could propose Avni for marriage before that Neil