chapter 105

Previous chapter continue.....

Avni sits quietly on the bed And Ragini's words keep repeating in her mind that Neil would have been happy if he had married the girl of her choice... she is the wrong girl for him.

Neil sits next to her at a distance of 1 hand... Avni feels this but doesn't say anything....
Neil looks at her so silent and doesn't know how to start talking to her....He gathers some courage and puts his hand on her hand which is on her thigh....Avni feels it but says nothing

Neil sees her and says

Neil - Avni

Avni hears his voice but not said anything... and neil speaks

Neil - Avni please bua ki baat ka bura mat maanna... woh aisi hi hai..
Sometimes, she speaks alot without thinking anything, but she is not bad at heart... You will see when she realizes her mistake she will apologize to you for saying all that things...

Avni hears his words and says absent mildly...

Avni - unhone kuch galat nahi kaha, wo sahi hi bol rahi thi, agar tumhari shaadi mujh se na hokar unki pasand ki hui ladki se hoti to shayad aaj tum khush hote....

She says this with tears in her eyes and Neil looks at her and does not like this thing from her mouth at all....How can she even say that if he had married someone else, he would have been happy....There is no greater happiness for him than her, nor can he be happy without her.

And before this Neil says something Avni speaks

Avni - Everything is happening because of me.... Everyone is upset because of me... No one is happy. All this would not have happened today if I had not decided to stay away from you

Neil looks at her in shock as to what she is saying....and Avni continues to speak.

Avni - Everything is happening wrong with you ever since I came into your life.... I have never kept you happy.
I don't know why I met you... why we got married... nothing is right... Everything is wrong.. I am wrong... I am doing wrong to you..

Neil sees her being shocked... he don't like the things she's saying...

Avni - why don't you leave me And start a new life...

Neil gets shocked hearing this

Avni - go and marry the girl of Bua's choice.... ( Avni doesn't realize what she is saying..Ragini's words prick her in such a way that she cannot think of anything other than that Neil is not happy with her...)

Wherein Neil was silently listening to all the things from her mouth, but as soon as he hears her last words, he gets angry and gets up from the bed and says

Neil - What the hell are you saying... do you realize what you are saying...

avni looks at him

But on the other hand Neil does not say anything further thinking that if he says something wrong to Avni now in anger, then he will regret later that is why he speaks...

Neil - I think you need rest, so take rest. ( Saying this, Neil was about to leave from there, but hearing Avni's voice, his steps stopped...)

Avni - You can't run away from the truth..believe it or not but I am your bad luck... ( she said and stand in front of him )

Neil sees her

Avni - If I had been a good wife, we would not have been like this today... Bua was right.. all the fault is from my side..
You always talk to me nicely, you love me but I... I always hurt you.. I fight with you..
Family members are angry with you Only because of me... Everything is happening because of me....I wish I had never come in your life, then you would have been happy today