chapter 119

Days passes

Neil is over the moon after getting Avni's forgiveness, and he tries his best not to make any mistake again.
And now their  relationship has become normal to a great extent, but still some hesitation has not ended between them.
But both of them also know that this hesitancy will also end soon as other things have gone right, this hesitation will also end one day….
At the moment both of them are enjoying this phase very well...Avni is enjoying the care of Neil who is always ready to fulfill her every craving whether it is day or night...

While the relationship between the two is improving, the family members also notice that something is missing between the two...
Even though both are together but they don't live like before.... Love is there between both of them but now it is reflected only through care....The family members also know that it will take time for both of them to get completely normal, but somewhere, everyone is getting worried for Neil now....Neil is not the same as before, he has become very quiet, if it is not necessary, he thinks it appropriate to remain silent, and this is not their Neil.
Avni is still trying to be with him like before but he is still not able to forget his things somewhere What he has done with Avni... He still gets scared thinking that he might make a mistake and everyone might get angry with him again....

And seeing this hesitation of Neil with Avni and everyone, Shweta and Bebe think that why not Avneil go out together for a few days..
Then maybe their relationship will improve even more and Neil will be completely like before...They think that both of them need to spend alone time which probably cannot be done by staying here as Nil is busy with office work all day And they get very little time together at home.

Shweta bebe thinks this and is looking for the right opportunity to talk to both of them about this.

One morning

Avni wakes up early in the morning and Neil is still sleeping....Avni is standing in the balcony feeling the fresh air of the morning as well as looking at the beauty of the morning...She smiles and touches the flowers in her balcony and inhale their fragrance is in her breath sometimes....
And suddenly seeing those flowers a thought comes in her mind and she looks inside the room thinking something where Neil is still sleeping….

She smiles, and plucks a thin flower from there and comes to the room, she comes to the room and sits on the bed and looks at the sleeping Neil...
And going a little closer towards him, she leans towards his face and slowly starts caressing that flower on Neil's face to wake him up...

Neil shrinks his eyes feeling this on his face but still does not open his eyes...
Avni looks at him like that and then she caresses his nose with that flower, Neil feels a slight tickle and also the smell of that flower...
Avni smiles seeing his changing expressions and further she teases him more with this flower Neil opens his eyes, And seeing this Avni sits straight on the bed and puts that flower on the side table and makes a face like she didn't do anything...But it is too late for her to do so as Neil saw the flower in her hand and her leaning towards him....And then how is she becoming innocent now, He smiles at her cute act and immediately moves towards her and keeps his head on her lap...

Avni looks at him realizing it, who is already looking up at her… Avni smiles and Neil speaks....

Neil - good morning wifey

Avni smiles hearing this…. Avni had urged him to start calling her wifey like before as she likes it…And how can Neil refuse to do what his wifey likes... and he himself loved to call her his wifey....

On the other hand, seeing Neil like this, Avni caresses his hair lightly and says

Avni - good morning