chapter 94

3 days passed

In these three days, Neil did not go to office nor did he go out of the house..Because he doesn't want to give any chance to make Avni angry....He ate all his meal on time and he took his medicine without forgetting and as a result now his health became better than before.

On the other hand, Neil got well but he was worried about Avni...
Because, after the day when Avni scolded him, the next morning when Neil again go to kept the sorry card and chocolates in Avni's room and after that when he was waiting for her to wake up standing outside the room...He sees how Avni wakes up and runs to the washroom...
and in this sequence, every morning for these three days, Neil keeps a sorry card in her room But he gets worried seeing her morning sickness...

He does not find this thing normal for her.. but at the same time he has come to know that no one knows anything about her condition in the house.
Because if Shweta had known about this, she would have definitely taken her to the doctor. At the same time, Avni does not even seem in the mood to tell this thing to anyone.

At the same time, Neil does not understand what he should do now because he also knows this that
She will not let him come close to her nor will she go to the doctor with him...

That's why he thinks something and thought to talk bebe about all this....

Neil comes to Bebe's room and Bebe sees him.. He comes close to Bebe and sits on her bed and speaks

Neil - bebe mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai

Bebe - haan bol n

Neil - bebe kya aap mom ko bolengi ki wo Avni ko doctor ke paas lekar jaaye...

Bebe - Avni ko doctor ke paas... kyon sab theek to hai tillu... Avni theek hai....? ( Bebe asks him this because Avni was fine in front of her then why is Neil suddenly saying this)

On the other hand, Neil tells Bebe that how she is vomiting continuously in the morning for a few days but she is not telling anything to anyone.....Bebe listens to this and understands something but does not say anything in front of Neil and Neil speaks

Neil - bebe wo mere saath nahi jayegi par bebe wo theek nahi hai... please mom ko boliye n wo use doctor ke paas lekar jaaye.... ( He says this and tears come to his eyes)

Bebe looks at him like this and first she wipes his tears and speaks

Bebe - tu chinta mat kar.. main Avni se baat karti hu aur shweta ko bolti hu use doctor ke paas lekar jayegi

Neil slightly smiles and says

Bebe - Thank you bebe...( saying this he hugs bebe and bebe hugs him back and thinks something)

Later Bebe talks to Avni about this and Avni is shocked how Bebe came to know about her nausea.....But then she is also shocked to learn that Neil told her everything...

Bebe tells Avni that it is not right to ignore this thing...And then she tells the same thing to Shweta due to which Shweta gets worried for her and Shweta scolds Avni a little for her carelessness....And then without delay Shweta takes Avni to the doctor.....Shweta is shocked to know why Avni didn't tell her about this thing earlier and

in the hospital

The doctor learns about Avni's condition, and asks her how long has this thing been happening to her...Then Avni thinks that when everyone has come to know about this, then there is no use of lying now...That's why Avni tells the doctor that she has been feeling this thing since a week...

Shweta is shocked to know why Avni didn't tell her about this thing earlier and at the same time she thinks that how can she be so careless about her that Avni was feeling all this and her attention did not go to her...