chapter 36

Thanks to all the lovely readers of this story... who are showering their love on this story of mine, that's why I too can't stop myself from updating this story everyday... 🙈
And the new readers who have come to this story, thank you very much for your valuable votes and comments 🤗

I hope you all are liking the story as it is going?

Chapter start......

The next morning the sun comes out with its strong rays as usual, the sun's rays fall on the window of Avneil's room and come directly on Avni's face, The one who was sleeping in a sitting position on the bed, she did not know when she slept sitting in the night.
She opens her eyes rubbing her eyes and as soon as she opens her eyes well she looks at the couch where Neil is sleeping.
She looks at him and on seeing him all the things of last night start coming in her mind... She thinks of something and get off from the bed and moves closer to him
she looks at him once and then goes to the washroom with her clothes

She comes to the washroom and is shocked to see the glass of the washroom broken... She closes her eyes feeling Neil's pain But now she can't fix it anything even if she wants because the damage has already been done.

In room

Neil opens his eyes as he hears the washroom door closing sound

He gets up and sits on the couch and thinks about something and then looks at his hand

He sigh taking a deep breath

This is not surprising to him, because he was awake last night when Avni was doing his dressing, But still he did not say anything to Avni at that time because he had already shouted at her a lot.
And there was also a reason that he was in this guilt that even after what he did with her... the way he shout at her
she is doing this for him that is why he did not say anything to her and stay calm.

After a while Avni comes back from the washroom in the room and sees that Neil is still sleeping.

Today she is wearing a full sleeve anarkali suit Because she still has the fingerprints of Neil on her hand and she cannot accidentally let the family members see that mark on her.

She comes in front of the mirror and fixes her hair

And to apply her vermilion,She takes the vermilion box and upon seeing the vermilion she remembers Neil's words when he asks her 'What is the relation between them?"

Remembering his words her eyes fill with tears but then she composes herself and then applies vermilion and wears her magalsutra And then seeing Neil one more time she goes out of the room.

Neil, who is pretending to sleep, realizes that Avni is no longer in the room, so then he wakes up again and then goes to the washroom to get ready.

After some time

He comes from washroom to room in towel because he forgets to take his clothes
He sees that there is no Avni in the room and then decides to change there.

He puts on his clothes and at the end he is trying to button his shirt But due to the bandage in both the hands, all the work was getting difficult for him already but he was finding it more difficult to button his shirt now

At the same time, Avni enters the room and sees Neil who is trying to button his shirt but is unable to do so.

Avni looks at him like this and thinks something and with some courage in herself she goes closer to Neil, And without saying a word, she has just touched his shirt to button it, but Neil whose attention is still completely on his shirt But realizing Avni presence he looks at her and sees that she is standing close to him and she is about to try to help him.